Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
WINDOWS PHONES, would somebody please gives us some idea when this game will work on them.
I can't give you a date, but all I can say is there are too many bugs for any further updates for Windows and Amazon. So until a lot of the bugs get fixed, then they should release the next version.

Also, did the silt machine, I forget the name, get a lower spawn rate? I spawned a fee world's, and u still haven't found one. Bwdo*e the update, I found multiple of these in every world I made. I just haven't found one since the update so...

@505 Games Support

Debuffs do ticks of about 34–40 damage to bosses. I’m not sure if they do it to some mobs also. Whatever the case, if this is intentional, then it would be an absurdly badly thought out descision, even worse than deciding to buff ocraM’s eye lasers. I tested the Ice Bow (it is a HORRIBLE weapon for The Twins, it takes a very long time to kill them) on The Twins. I was wearing Frost Armor, which inflicts Frostburn. That ordinarily wouldn’t do much, but because of the (I hope for your sanity that it’s just a nasty bug) high damage of the debuff, it killed The Twins in about 45 seconds. Frostburn is supposed to do ticks of 6 damage. Please fix this horrible, game breaking bug. It is game breaking because it lets users cheese all bosses, even if they have something as silly as a Fire Gauntlet (the Mechanical Glove is supposed to be MUCH better).
as far as i can tell its based on a percentage of the targets max health. i love it, so i wasn't going to report it.

Hello, I am curious if the like Tanic cultist are on iOS and weather I can get yo yos
[DOUBLEPOST=1454258870,1454258784][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't give you a date, but all I can say is there are too many bugs for any further updates for Windows and Amazon. So until a lot of the bugs get fixed, then they should release the next version.

Also, did the silt machine, I forget the name, get a lower spawn rate? I spawned a fee world's, and u still haven't found one. Bwdo*e the update, I found multiple of these in every world I made. I just haven't found one since the update so...
They can be bought niw

I Believe that the chaos element's spawn rate because they don't spawn at all. Since the update I seen none of them and I made awesome farms to get the rod discord. Rod of discord is a rare drop from chaos element! So how on earth are you supposed to get rod of discord if they rarely spawn and they rarely could drop it? I was farming for 36 hours which is 3 days and I didn't get any rod of discords or any chaos elements spawning!

I Believe that the chaos element's spawn rate because they don't spawn at all. Since the update I seen none of them and I made awesome farms to get the rod discord. Rod of discord is a rare drop from chaos element! So how on earth are you supposed to get rod of discord if they rarely spawn and they rarely could drop it? I was farming for 36 hours which is 3 days and I didn't get any rod of discords or any chaos elements spawning!
they are rare, but i saw one yesterday.

@AdamP1916 designed a farm which works on mobile- I got my rod on it. His pictures are many pages back but I have a screenshot I took of my own version.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 165
AGHHHHHHH! Not again! My MAIN Main World got the load crash bug, so now I have TWO worlds UNPLAYABLE! So pissed off right now. :mad::(;( Have you found the source of this bug? @505 Games Support
I've pretty much stopped playing so I don't wreck my own save files more than I have (one character is locked up). I feel like my work and enjoyment in the game is being taken hostage by this. So much for my late X-mas gift to myself. :(

@505 Games Support

Debuffs do ticks of about 34–40 damage to bosses. I’m not sure if they do it to some mobs also. Whatever the case, if this is intentional, then it would be an absurdly badly thought out descision, even worse than deciding to buff ocraM’s eye lasers. I tested the Ice Bow (it is a HORRIBLE weapon for The Twins, it takes a very long time to kill them) on The Twins. I was wearing Frost Armor, which inflicts Frostburn. That ordinarily wouldn’t do much, but because of the (I hope for your sanity that it’s just a nasty bug) high damage of the debuff, it killed The Twins in about 45 seconds. Frostburn is supposed to do ticks of 6 damage. Please fix this horrible, game breaking bug. It is game breaking because it lets users cheese all bosses, even if they have something as silly as a Fire Gauntlet (the Mechanical Glove is supposed to be MUCH better).
as far as i can tell its based on a percentage of the targets max health. i love it, so i wasn't going to report it.
I've noticed the plan old poison debuff does more to the Eye of Cthulhu than to other monsters. But 17 damage per tick (and seemingly a very slow tick at that when fighting) on a boss with much more health than a typical zombie (or whatever common enemy) still isn't a lot.

I don't mind if those are scaled up based on max HP, to make the debuffs worthwhile on bosses and tough monsters, just as long it is balanced along with being well documented so players know what to expect.

Sorry for not reading the whole 98 pages of replies, but has anyone mentioned the the fact there is a coding error within the crafting menu? This causes a crash on lower end models when trying to scroll down through the areas of the crafting menu. That coding straind could possible solve 85.6% of the crash issues if fixed.

I've pretty much stopped playing so I don't wreck my own save files more than I have (one character is locked up). I feel like my work and enjoyment in the game is being taken hostage by this. So much for my late X-mas gift to myself. :(

I've noticed the plan old poison debuff does more to the Eye of Cthulhu than to other monsters. But 17 damage per tick (and seemingly a very slow tick at that when fighting) on a boss with much more health than a typical zombie (or whatever common enemy) still isn't a lot.

I don't mind if those are scaled up based on max HP, to make the debuffs worthwhile on bosses and tough monsters, just as long it is balanced along with being well documented so players know what to expect.
I totally disagree. If you have a debuff of 17 per tick on the eye of Cthulhu, that's doing more damage than weapons like shurikens would do, which is a typical weapon you would use on cthulu. So you would shoot once , say a poison knife, then wait a few seconds then shoot again once debuff wears off. So in other words, you can beat a boss shooting once every few seconds with a very early item, and do it quickly at that.

If that's not op, I don't know what is.

Any word on an update that fixes clicking in the stick for building with Mfi controllers that don't have a clickable stick?
I reckon that's low priority right now.

To all those that said eye lasers for ocram are OP, I just fought it for first time since pre-Easter I guess, and jesus they do ridiculous damage. It must have been 150+ from a single laser, almost a joke. It was a close fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom