Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they really that much harder on PC? I’ve never played the PC Version, but the damage and health values seem about the same.
Yep, even though the controls feel awkward in mobile and PC is like so natural its like breathing, the bosses still feel more of a threat. Heck its harder to aim in mobile and I do just fine with "meh" gear. In 1.1 the HM bosses actually felt harder due to having higher values and more health + 1.1 gear wasn't anything fantastic compared to some new 1.2 stuff that puts progress on its head. But like in PC they made the 1.1 bosses easier in 1.2 except in a bigger scale (in PC they tweaked it a little mostly damage values) sure the mechs aren't like an endgame thing, but if I can go from meteor to hallow armor then the system is outright broken.

No, for me he’s just as hard as he was before. I easily killed him with the Flamethrower in the version before 1.2.4, and in 1.2.4 I just as easily killed him with the same weapon.

Huh, I did use the flame thrower. But that doesn't matter now, since I started all over again because of deleting things and iCloud problems...

Thanks anyway.:)

Are you using a double jump accessory (cloud in a bottle) since that prevents wings from working before second jump which is not supposed happen and should be fixed by now.
No i had triple ballons but they disappear,with an jump accessory or not those 2 wings only fly 5 blocks

I can confirm that it rains often in my games, even the tutorial. I'm tempted to say there could be a 50/50 chance of being raining at a given time, but of course I can't say for sure.

I'll just say that with the rate I see, it makes waiting for rain specific stuff very manageable, but not relentless.

Honestly, I'm not too concerned with it, since it is mostly an appearance thing, and there is more to the game than just surface weather.

Would be neat, if not done already, if there was a cycle to the rain chances; increasing and decreasing with it's own pattern. Would fit well in the game, with there already being Moon phases, Day/Night periods, and maybe some other basic cycles.

Just keep in mind that even PC players often claim that it seems to rain too often . . . maybe just an overall perception issue, or maybe just the rate of rain Terraria wide is a little higher than some people prefer.

Is it normal to be able to damage/kill monsters/critters by dropping coins on them?

In the tutorial game, I placed the copper coins I collected all over the place to see how it looked and worked. Turns out that the sand-like 'material' can do damage to non-player creatures when they are in a falling state. It thankfully does no damage to the player.

I killed a few critters, damaged and killed a few green slimes, and lucked out once with killing a zombie by placing copper coins above them and letting coins fall on them.
--------
Otherwise, it is kind of neat to see how it automatically slopes when the pile is uneven, but still makes for a neat one block wide tower if stacked in one spot. I wish the sand did that. Would make much more sense if in-game sand automatically sloped like in-game coins.

But, it does look rather absurd to wallpaper several rooms with huge copper coin piles from the coin reward from just one zombie. Placing one coin gives the appearance of being 6 to 12 coins in a neat stack, and if put into a (2D) pile, it makes it look much bigger than it actually is. I guess it depends on if people would rather look rich with just a few bits of coins or would really need to be rich to pull off such a display. It would require a new item, like a 'stack of coins' to turn onto a placeable 'coin block' to really make the placed graphic match the apparent coin count. Make it akin to coils of rope, where it converts back to it's base form when picked at, would be ideal for hand made 'coin blocks'.
-----
Back to the bug report; the wiki says that you can 'hand make' coins of a lower denominations, but there is no such option in the mobile game.

But then again there really isn't much of a need for it, given there are so few uses to have coins of a lower denomination (for placing or for the extremely rare Coin Gun)

Last edited:
OK, I have been trying to make progress in the Android version of the game, but right now, I am stuck on Ocram. I have managed to barely win ANY Boss fights because I can't get a better weapon. I only have the Death Sickle, so I have been trying to get me a stronger weapon. Ie. The Terra Blade. However, ever sence you guys updated my game, I haven't gotten any more Solar Eclipses in my world. I have tried creating a new world, being patient and waiting until one shows up but nothing. Before the update, I only managed to get two Eclipses, desperatly tring to get at LEAST one Broken Hero's Sword so i can at least have a True Nights Edge to hold me over, but I wasn't lucky and I didn't get one, just the Sickle. But now that its been updated, I think its bugged out and I haven't seen an Eclipse since. Please help me, its been impossible for me to progress in the game without a better weapon, and all my friends who play with me have already gotten Terra Blades and are grinding Eclipses non stop. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GAME?!? ;(

@Sorabros411 Solar Eclipses still happen at the rate they did in the last version, it's just that the spawn rate for Frakenstein and Swamp Thing are lower than Reaper and Vampire due to a bug, so in the meantime you could settle for another good melee weapon like the Horseman's Blade from the Pumpkin Moon. As for Ocram, you could try getting some high DPS weapons from the Hard Mode Dungeon such as Paladin's Hammer and Tactical Shotgun or the Stynger from Golem if you've beaten Plantera. Ocram's lasers in his second form are also quite unbalanced for a boss and should be toned down, so don't worry about it.

Thanks for the help with Ocram, but I'm still concerned about the Solar Eclipses. Seriously, in the time I have been waiting for one, I got so bord that I built an AFK enemy grinder from scratch! 3 REAL days of planing on graph paper while gathering supplys for it. The Twins spawned naturally TWICE. Its never taken this long before. I still think something is bugged or messed up. :sigh:

I see, although I think on mobile it’s raining more than a little too often :p. It is literally raining about 50% of the time.

The Solar Eclipses happen as they’re supposed to, but Swamp Things and Frankenstiens are really rare, making it impossible to get the Terra Blade.

Also, how are you “stuck on Ocram?” He’s not essential to progression at all, he’s more badly thought out than Lepus, and the only minutely useful thing he drops is Dragon armor, which is way outclassed by Beetle armor. The only way to kill ocraM is to use self heal, cheese, or an insanely powerful weapon from a final boss.

But if you really want to kill him, the most failsafe way is this: https://everyplay.com/videos/22650343

Have you killed a Mechanical Boss? What point of the game are you in? Solar Eclipses are 1/500 every day. A day is 24 minutes long. It seems to me that at some points of the game they’re more common, but I’m not sure.
Are you sure about the solar eclipse chance? I remember it being 1:25 each day. @Sorabros411, I haven't got one either but I haven't played much recently. I wouldn't think much of it however.

Has ocram been given a huge buff recently? I fought him first in 1.1 with hallowed armor (which was a lot stronger then) and won quite easily with a mega shark. I won again with a mega shark and turtle armor about 6 months ago, again with ease. Haven't fought ocram since however, I guess the eye lasers have been massively buffed.

I thoroughly recommend to those fighting ocram a ranger or ranged magic loadout. It is essential during the fight to keep your distance I found, and if you keep moving you will never be hit by a scythe and with good agility miss the blue lasers also. They aren't a necessity but chlorophyte bullets help you focus on dodging.

[/QUOTE]I think by glitched out rain he refers to how common it is. It's ridiculous, almost every single day it rains.

On the subject of rain, the blood moon rain looks like the lasers from a gastropod.[/QUOTE]

I meant that the rain glitches into the same place whilst the rain sound carries on. Some times the rain is still there even when the sound is gone.

@Sword Ace so far I have beaten every pre-hardmode bosses, Wall of Flesh, all mechanical bosses, Planthra, Golem, Goblin and Pirate Invasions, and Got every NPC. Wepon wise, currently I am using a Legendary Keybrand (Kingdom Hearts Fan. BIG TIME) Godly Death Sickle Superior Vampire Knifes, The Twins summoning Staff ,and I have a Demonic Hatchet from Golem (134 damage I think;)) Armor and Accessorys, I have Dragon Chestplate +Leggings (got from a friend, he didn't have the Helmet. So I have the Chlorophyll Helmet. Hense is the reason I want to beat Ocram so I can complete the set.) Angel Wings, Fire Gantlets, Charm of Myths, Frost Spark Boots and Aknr Shield. Max health and Mana.

I want to get stronger and beat Ocram so I can complete the Achievement Exterminator. But He is just a pain, so I wanted to make a Terra Blade so I can have a Sword that I don't immediately replace with something better after every boss fight. But like I said originally, My game hasn't been giving me ANY Solar Eclipses AT ALL:mad: so I'm just stuck running around my world for hours on end waiting for one to start so I can get couple of Broken Hero's Swords, but I haven't gotten any since the Update. That's why I'm here so I can find out if my game bugged out or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom