tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Sam is there going to be a change to the Terrarium Armor's Particles? I can't run without my frames dropping badly. Maybe just get rid of the spirits and change the effect to a radius effect the player gives off? I've seen this brougt up quite a bit to so i just really want to know.

hey, me and my friend are making a world and playing together with this mod installed, but everytime one of us tries to join the other, for one it will say "Found server" and a couple seconds later for the other it'll say "Lost connection.." so how exactly do we solve this?

hey, me and my friend are making a world and playing together with this mod installed, but everytime one of us tries to join the other, for one it will say "Found server" and a couple seconds later for the other it'll say "Lost connection.." so how exactly do we solve this?

Most likely a Tmodloader issue or a bad connection issue. I suggest cause this happens to me and my friend sometimes, to all of you to restart your terrarias when it occurs and then try again. if that doesnt work then i dont know. as far i know thorium is one of the few mods that work ok in tmodloader so if thats your only mod then your good. If you have an issue with the mod on multiplayer or with duplication in chests. Then this is a multiplayer problem from tmodloader. Thatll be all.

Most likely a Tmodloader issue or a bad connection issue. I suggest cause this happens to me and my friend sometimes, to all of you to restart your terrarias when it occurs and then try again. if that doesnt work then i dont know. as far i know thorium is one of the few mods that work ok in tmodloader so if thats your only mod then your good. If you have an issue with the mod on multiplayer or with duplication in chests. Then this is a multiplayer problem from tmodloader. Thatll be all.
It's probably a tModLoader issue because our connection was perfect though Skype and stuff. We also restarted our Terraria's more than once, didn't do anything to help, so I guess we'll be waiting for a solution or a fix..

Can someone plz tell me why do the mod npcs not spawn and why do all mod mobs disappear when i hit them?? im using tmodloader and i play with a friend on a tmodloader server.
really hope someone has the answer :)

Can someone plz tell me why do the mod npcs not spawn and why do all mod mobs disappear when i hit them?? im using tmodloader and i play with a friend on a tmodloader server.
D not play any of mods on multiplayer, it is very buggy, tModLoader wasn't supported to mutliplayer.

tModloader doesn't work on servers yet. that's why.

Oh for some reason thought the Druid and Dryad has the same name...lol.

Bit of an odd bug. After adding this mod, I went and killed Skeletron and entered the dungeon. At some point in the dungeon, my Spectre Boots became incapable of flight, although the dash still works. Nothing I can think of makes them work again. Even dying didn't fix it.

Oh for some reason thought the Druid and Dryad has the same name...lol.

Bit of an odd bug. After adding this mod, I went and killed Skeletron and entered the dungeon. At some point in the dungeon, my Spectre Boots became incapable of flight, although the dash still works. Nothing I can think of makes them work again. Even dying didn't fix it.
I think thats because you got hit by the minautor. It gives you a debuff which inhibits your jumping abilities, but somehow your spectre boots flight permenantly gets disabled... until you reset that is

Sam is there going to be a change to the Terrarium Armor's Particles? I can't run without my frames dropping badly. Maybe just get rid of the spirits and change the effect to a radius effect the player gives off? I've seen this brougt up quite a bit to so i just really want to know.

sam plez

Back
Top Bottom