tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I can't be the only one who sees the twins as a single entity right? :confused:
No no, you aren't. I myself do, but I thought it would be interesting to have them both drop the metal. It makes sense after all!
So, can i get any help about my problem? I really like this mod, but i'm unable to use it since yesterday, this problem came all of a sudden =/
I think if you mute your in game volume, that miiight fix it? I cant tell if my custom sounds trigger the error or not. I'm still looking into it... :sigh:

Another complaint, this time a major one - whenever the Bone Flayer mob fires it's fireballs, I get intense frame lag. Like, dropping down to 5 fps. My laptop isn't exactly top of the line, but this is a little silly, given that I can run constant 60 fps on Low settings. Notably, the framedrops only occur when the fireballs have flown a long distance on screen, allowing many fire particles to accumulate. Additionally, the little sound that plays whenever I collect coins has stopped playing, my character's hair has cut off at the shoulders (which was apparently a bug in the previous version of tModLoader?), and my ambient sounds have stopped playing (birds chirping, water rushing, etc). PC stats are in the spoiler below.
Processor/GPU: AMD A8-4500M APU with Radeon HD 7640G integrated graphics
RAM: 2x 4gb 1333mhz DDR3 SODIMM
OS: 64 bit Windows 10 (With telemetry and other non-essential background processes disabled)
Additional info: Running tModLoader 0.7.1.1 on Terraria 1.3.0.8. Bug occurs with no other programs running in the background, as well as when I set the program priority to High in the task manager. Other mods include Longbows FTW, Miscellenia, Shorter Respawn Time, Vanilla Tweaks, The Vecht Mod, More Accessories+, Endless Chests (bullets), Helpful Hotkeys, and The Luggage. Previously, I had Cosmetic Variety installed but removed it due to inventory clutter. The hair cut-off issue only started after disabling and removing Cosmetic Variety.
Edit - Yes, all my mods are up to date.

how DO I farm for penguin heads? I'm coming back from a long terraria break, and for some reason, my search didn't pull up the info.

nevermind. found out when I tried to catch one.
[doublepost=1458087971,1458087932][/doublepost]
I wouldn't bother farming those heads...
well, I saw it didn't do much lol. I'm not exactly farming but was intensely curious about how to get one. I found out lmao.

The penguin head is useless. As far to my knowledge, you craft a stick that makes a noise by getting 999 penguin heads. I feel so useless as it took me 6 days of non-stop farm to get 'em.

Hey, is ulterraria compatible with this game? My hubby is SUPER iffy about downloading it with mods loaded, and I'm asking so he'll calm down.

Hey, is ulterraria compatible with this game? My hubby is SUPER iffy about downloading it with mods loaded, and I'm asking so he'll calm down.
ulterraria is a standalone mod, so it will not work with this, other tmodloader mods will work with this one however.

Back
Top Bottom