3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
like I said before. It's most likely a memory issue a lot like the PS Vita version's imfamous crashing habits with error code C2-12828-1. It's a memory leaking issue. Sadly the game due to lack of hardware strength won't get much further than it is.

Now I know, 50 people already reported this, but some people are talking about 'stable' and 'unstable' worlds. But usually it happens when i'm deleting worlds or characters. So it only doesn't only happen in worlds, it happens in the menu.

So I learned something about that Fighter AI despawn during daytime glitch. It is negated and mobs with said AI spawn when the ground you're on is at a certain vertical level. There's no way to determine depth since there's no Depthometer. But after having it work with me, I built the ground to that level and it works. Here's a video showing it.

That's kinda how I fixed it too, but my spawn pads are offscreen below my position, around 25 blocks below me.

Can you get the Dragon Armor?
Yes, you can, either as drops from Ocram, or by crafting it. Dragon, Spectral, and Titan.

I found a really weird glitch today.

Summary: A world can generate with Pearlsand blocks in Ocean

Description:
I was searching for a world with Pyramid. After creating and deleting 10 or more worlds I finally managed to get one with Pyramid. I explored that nice triangle thing and then headed out to the left-side Ocean. At first it looked like an ordinary boring Ocean but when I dived into the bottom I found several Pearlsand blocks near the world border, ready to destroy the entire Ocean! The world was obviously in pre-hardmode, but it was as if there were a hidden Hallow on the far side of the world border. I have no clue how this can happen. It's also unclear whether the existence of Pyramid has anything to do with the glitch. FYI the world in question was generated with Corruption, and the version I used was NoJ 1.01 (?).

like I said before. It's most likely a memory issue a lot like the PS Vita version's imfamous crashing habits with error code C2-12828-1. It's a memory leaking issue. Sadly the game due to lack of hardware strength won't get much
further than it is.
I hope it will...
Now I know, 50 people already reported this, but some people are talking about 'stable' and 'unstable' worlds. But usually it happens when i'm deleting worlds or
characters. So it only doesn't only happen in worlds, it happens in the menu.
I tried new worlds which should have been explored to be unstable (or sth^^) and yesterday one of it crashed when i built Few houses at the beginning...
But in the menu??? :O
Go big, or go home!
XD

Ps: i'm looking for these boss badges (should be 10% each kill right?).
I killed plantera 14 Times and didn't get it :/ Skeleton Prime often too^^

Ps: i'm looking for these boss badges (should be 10% each kill right?).
I killed plantera 14 Times and didn't get it :/ Skeleton Prime often too^^
The trophies do drop. You just haven't been lucky enough to get a drop it seems. I know I'm not the only one here who's managed to get all (sans the Duke's) boss trophy. And some bosses took me a lot of times to kill before getting them. So don't give up!

The trophies do drop. You just haven't been lucky enough to get a drop it seems. I know I'm not the only one here who's managed to get all (sans the Duke's) boss trophy. And some bosses took me a lot of times to kill before getting
them. So don't give up!
I more hope for an update which
makes my game really playable, but of course i dont ^^ Just got 4-5 badges atm. (does the slime king dropps one too?)
And what would be the next step in the story after plantera? ^^

Again guys, if there is a repeatable crash bug tied to something in certain worlds.....the only way to root that out will be to investigate said worlds and find "the pattern".

Seems the notion of "some worlds are unstable" is certainly a thing....so if we could get everyone to provide more info on stable vs unstable worlds, it would at the very least help the team see where to limit their looking for the issue. Absent that, its finding a specific needle in a haystack of needles.

Again guys, if there is a repeatable crash bug tied to something in certain worlds.....the only way to root that out will be to investigate said worlds and find "the pattern".

Seems the notion of "some worlds are
unstable" is certainly a thing....so if we could get everyone to provide more info on stable vs unstable worlds, it would at the very least help the team see where to limit their
looking for the issue. Absent that, its finding a specific needle in a haystack of needles.
I made 3 worlds and all of them crashed many Times (one of them while i Built Houses before i explored the map).
So what Informations do you need for that? (it would be great if that's helpful)

Well, in order to find a pattern, we would need you to have at least one world that doesn't crash.

I have literally never had any of these issues across 3 devices (3 New, 1 Old) and 8 worlds....so you are incredibly unlucky. :( We just need to find a world that works for you and then root out what the differences are.

Well, in order to find a pattern, we would need you to have at least one world that doesn't crash.

I have literally never had any of these issues across 3 devices (3 New, 1 Old) and 8 worlds....so you are
incredibly unlucky. :( We just need to find a world that works for you and then root out what the differences are.
Dude... It feels like i'm always damn unlucky :'(
When (how long played/how much of the map explored or sth) can i say that a world is stable?
My First world crashed after 1-2 days of playing, the second world after 1 day and the third after less then an hour °.°
I downloaded terraria and 1.0.2 directly after. It should not ne the
Problem that I didn't make a world in
1.0 is it? ^^

So tell me what can i try to do and how can i Check as fast as possible if the world is stable?

My english Sounds Bad :O
(I need a Signature with sth like that xD)

No offense to 505 but I was thinking about buying the 3ds version, until I figured out that it was made by them... I have a very bad history with them thanks to bugs on mobile version, including several deleted items with legendary, warding, and mythical modifiers. As well as an entire world's save file being corrupted, all chests locked, all npcs removed, and every block starting from about halfway through the dungeon, to the entire edge of the world being deleted... I do not trust these guys, I consider buggy 3ds games to be unacceptable because of the nature (and limited space) of the console.... Maybe I will still consider buying it if I see that everyone is saying good things about it, and stupid game-breaking bugs that should have been patched before release aren't happening... do you guys even hire beta testers?

No offense to 505 but I was thinking about buying the 3ds version, until I figured out that it was made by them... I have a very bad history with them thanks to bugs on mobile version, including several deleted items with legendary, warding, and mythical modifiers. As well as an entire world's save file being corrupted, all chests locked, all npcs removed, and every block starting from about halfway through the dungeon, to the entire edge of the world being deleted... I do not trust these guys, I consider buggy 3ds games to be unacceptable because of the nature (and limited space) of the console.... Maybe I will still consider buying it if I see that everyone is saying good things about it, and stupid game-breaking bugs that should have been patched before release aren't happening... do you guys even hire beta testers?
The only ways for your world to be deleted is to accidentally or on purposely delete it, or though a VERY rare chance of it crashing then deleting the world. Also, there are no reports on the end of the world disappearing. And yes, Yrmir (who is in the credits of the game) tested the beta (or he didn't, don't judge me :() The crashing problem is going to be fixed in the next update, The controls are very smooth in this version, so it makes it easier to dodge, so you don't die during bosses and such.

Random unrelated question: once the update releases, how long do you think it will take for someone get all the frost moon drops, not taking into account the amount of time needed to craft enough naughty presents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom