• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Ethacon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The new thing that I'm having bad RNG with is the horseman's blade,
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    pumpking has dropped the candy corn rifle, the bat scepter, and two black fairy dusts but not one horseman's blade.. hah.
    Not sure why but Duke Fishron is so difficult for me. I have enough room to run around and fly around, I have full beetle armour.
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    hah! After about 7 times total defeating him I finally have the flairon and the fishron wings. What a change of luck. There's also my 6 razorblade typhoons...

The only reason I would need to fight him again now is if I want his other three weapons and his mask as collectables and of course I already have his trophy if I wanted that so hah.
    IvoryPlants
    IvoryPlants
    honestly the flairon is one of the best melees in the game
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    I noticed haha.
    Hmm I'll be earning that three year award in two days apparently.
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    haha all I had to do is wait two days... sadly I don't actively use these forums so I feel like I'm getting this trophy just for me account happening to get created on june 30th 2015 and still exist to this point.
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    Turns out I was due to earn it today.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Congratulations!
    WingedOracle
    WingedOracle
    i told you guys people always come back after they quit. (99.9 percent of the time.)
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    Never said I quit or anything I just kind of forgot to check in after awhile but I thought of it and I was like, oh yeah! I wonder if anyone will remember me? (probably not because I was barely known here anyways) but with this status I was pretty much just asking people if I should try to become more active here "again".
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I think you should. Otherwise, it's your call.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom