505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• how come the wii u version of terraria cost so much
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Well alot of time and effort is put into almost all games. They need the money to continue pumping free updates
    JAGGOMARS
    JAGGOMARS
    but it is like 10 dollars more and I just bought a 20 dollar Nintendo eshop card.:(
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    20 bucks is a steal compared to 60 dollar games, and with the amount of content Id say is well worth it
    why have a sequel to terraria if you guys can just update terraria?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Because they are approaching the limit of what the engine used to create Terraria can do. With what they want, Terraria 1 can no longer perform. Also, 505Games do not develop the game. They only bought the rights to port it to consoles and mobile.
    Is 1.3 on its way?
    when I play on my ipad I try to open chest but it wont open. why? );
    505Games
    505Games
    Couldn't say. Could you open a ticket with support? They can look into it for you.
    505games.com/support
    Thanks
    XoArK
    XoArK
    Is someone else in the chest?
    I have a question when is 1.3 coming out for mobile devices? And will it come june 30th?
    Jack Morgan
    Jack Morgan
    It's coming out when it's ready. You're not gonna get any answers by posting on their page. Once they're ready to tell anyone, they'll tell everyone.
    TerraCrowno420
    505Games
    505Games
    There is no news on 1.3 (or any other content) coming to mobile just yet. Stay tuned though, we do plan to keep updating.
    Does anyone know when or if the moon lord is coming to console
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Ok, I'm gonna try to be nice this time so that the mods won't say anything.
    First of all, if you have a question for all the people on the forum, you should ask it on a thread that was created for these questions, or on your profile.
    Not on other people's profile.
    Second, no, I don't think anyone knows, and I'd advise you to be patient and wait until they announce it.
    505Games
    505Games
    No official news on 1.3 content coming to console yet but stay tuned!
    Is there ever going to be online multiplayer for Terraria on 3ds?
    Manman
    Manman
    Of course there would be a lot of bugs to work out if or when they make online multiplayer for the 3ds version
    Manman
    Manman
    Plus I have 3 extra terra blades and 12 extra broken hero swords that I'd like to give to people to help them out
    TheZombieZlayer
    TheZombieZlayer
    Nothin on my THREE CHESTS OF BASS! Not to mention TWO AND A HALF OF SPECULAR FISH! Seriously, I have a fish problem in my base.
    I just wanted to ask are you guys going to add the new ocean boom music that was added in 1.2.4? because it's still the old music for consoles.
    Is there any info on how the new update is going with the Microsoft consoles?
    505Games
    505Games
    Not yet, stay tuned!
    505Games
    505Games
    Xbox One update was approved this morning and is released. The Xbox 360 finishing up, should be out by end of this week.
    Malfestio
    Malfestio
    Thanks for the heads up! :)
    Good luck with future updates!
    Why would it be impossible
    WarLordSMB
    WarLordSMB
    I don't understand post box is bigger you call it spam comments box is smaller not spam :| :> :<
    Doylee
    Doylee
    It is Spam. When you write a message on someone's wall, it will be visible in a feed that showcases what was said. Commenting on a profile post that you make makes sure that a single conversation stays in its respective area.
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    You must be new here
    Who will give you the news and someone said it was impossible
    505Games
    505Games
    Thanks for your patience. We will announce when we are ready :) These things take time
    So we are going to get it soon
    505Games
    505Games
    We don't have any information on 1.3 content and mobile. We will announce when we have news, dates, etc
    Thanks!
    I would love to know if terraria mobile could get the 1.3 update and I would love to know how to become a moderator because terraria is my favourite game I have played it for years and I just want to help out
    505Games
    505Games
    Nothing official on 1.3 content and mobile at this time, but we plan to keep updating, so stay tuned!
    Safeman🌻
    Safeman🌻
    We aren't adding moderators currently, but when we do, we will post on the forums. You can apply then :) Thanks
    Thank you for making this awesome game. It's the best game I've ever played, and I have the PC, PS3, and 3DS versions.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Relogic made the game, 505 bought the rights to port it to consoles.
    505Games
    505Games
    :) Thanks for your support!
    Kooledud
    Kooledud
    No Problem :)
    Excuse me but I have a question, would adding in a few small things from 1.3 make the addition of the rest of the stuff more difficult? I know very little about this kind of thing.
    505Games
    505Games
    I'm not sure if you mean make the game more difficult to play or make it more difficult to add more content? Either way, nothing official on 1.3 quite yet, but hoping to have some news for everyone soon!
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    I mean more difficult to add on content. There are a couple things that aren't ahead in tiers that could be helpful.

To clarify I'm not asking for 1.3, that'll happen when it happens. I'm just asking if a few small things could be added in before 1.3 for the other platforms.
    I suggest trying to put cthulu in the game as a boss
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom