505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Case ID: [#123209][1d8b01]
    (Sorry, i dont know how else to tell you more about a bug i reported)
    Turns out, the problem with dyes only happens when using Robe(s)(even the spectre armor) on the amor slot.

Again sorry, i didnt know where else to put this.
    I hope you guys read this.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Also, it doesn't happen with the Horned God robe.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    It also happens when using the 3 new vanity items of the traveling merchant on the armor slot(and the princesa dress too).
    Ok, now, when using this items on the vanity slot, they show the same problem on the "equip" menu, but im-game they dont(some parts of it get affected by the dye on the pants slot, not sure if this is normal).
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Please, if you read this, tell me if there is a better way to "update" you on bugs i reported.
    505Games! Damn you! You're the reason I'm stuck at home, thinking about life, while playing terraria for consoles so I won't pirate it on a pc I don't have. Y u do dis?
    Who thinks that on mobile, more players on 1 world and overall

STAR WARS DAY. I want it to be like Christmas, but Santa as Yoda and sells STAR WARS DAY STUFF. To get Yoda, you have to get droid parts, dropped from enemy's to summon a droid invasion. These droids don't harm the environment and are like the goblin army. I think this is a great idea and so does everyone at my school. Please like if u want it added.
    505 Games, will there be any news for consoles about the 1.2.4 update? I don't really see any news about the console.
    Reactions: Catz
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Sorry about that mix up then, normally its people that play Mobile that say that stuff, no offense. Updates take time even if they're already existing. Anyways, you could get extra stuff...
    Strijder
    Strijder
    It's cool, people and make mistakes. I've already got almost all the best items in the game. I haven't touched Terraria probably about 2-3 months.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Well, you could get the PC version as I did lately, even though it doesn't have a Mac port and I have a Mac (have to use a Windows emulator thing). There should be other ports coming soon if you don't have Windows.
    We seriously need higher spawn rates
    Ocean feels a very lonely place to go to
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    "To report bugs or provide feedback, please go to: 505games.com/contact"
    i was playing in mobile. Im getting quite good now
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    By the way, there is a comment button on the right over there. Also, congrats.
    I found out that Mechanical Eyes, Worms and Skulls all drop from green slimes :/ Also there is a bug with crafting
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Yet another thing that ISN'T a bug in the slighest but rather an intentional feature.
    ham
    ham
    this bug with crafting is, that when i tap on something for eg. a Titanium mask, when i craft it, the required ingredients stay there when i open my inv
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Bit annoying isn't it? That one actually is a bug though so... Yeah. Click the information tab 505 has here (near the top if the page) and send them a bug report if you can.
    I've recently discovered Pirate Maps can drop from any enemy, not just ocean biome mobs. Feels like cheating, really :D
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    It also can be annoying, as you getting one during event takes up that one inventory spot you may need for loot.
    PotatoGamer1230
    PotatoGamer1230
    It's becouse the world is to small. And the map drops near the ocean and becouse there are 2 oceans and the world is to small well you get the point
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Or it is just a glitch, as far as I know, on the PC version small worlds (what Mobile has) don't have pirate maps dropping everywhere, just at oceans.
    Any news on console updates? Thanks
    xXsEaBeArXx
    xXsEaBeArXx
    No 'i got the frost moon' in February which is 3 months ago. And I was just only asking if there any news about it no need to be grouchy
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    I was talking to Carter, on the other hand, EaBeAr, they are most likely working on it. Just be patient.
    xXsEaBeArXx
    xXsEaBeArXx
    I figured that this morning and I am and I will
    When terraria ports to mac, will there be a mac app store release alongside the steam release? Any info on that?
    Qw2
    Qw2
    I don't think 505 is related with the PC version of terror Terraria.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    This is the third time I've posted this, but it will most likely be on Steam, as that's where the current released version (Windows) is.
    My game has been crashing ever since I got it and I'm on android
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Explain what's been happening please.
    Does it crash when you're opening a world? A player? When opening the game? Any of these would help 505. What version of Android as well? Lollipop or an earlier one?
    Also, report bugs to either the thread 505 posted or their contact link.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    I've seen a video where apparently there will be a new Mobile version boss and weapon. Something cat related...is this true?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom