Recent content by Agent Derp

1. A

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

Hello! I've found that for some reason using this wave bank for vanilla terraria causes my game to set its sound and music sliders to 0% and will keep auto-resetting them even if I move the slider or edit the config. This does not seem to happen to tmodloader. I have noted that the default...
  2. A

Wavebank Lithium's Custom Wave Banks!

If I were to provide the soundtracks for the B-side (Seal the Deal and Nyakuza) for you, would you be willing to change up some of the tracks? Personally, I'd like to see Death Wish and Rythm Jump Studio thrown in there. Only if you're willing of course! If so, please do let me know and I'll...
  3. A

Access denied seemingly when attempting to get into it. If you wouldnt mind posting it, that...

Access denied seemingly when attempting to get into it. If you wouldnt mind posting it, that would be awesome!
  4. A

By chance are you the creator of the deadly crits mod on the mod browser? If so would you...

By chance are you the creator of the deadly crits mod on the mod browser? If so would you possibly be willing to share the source code for recreational usage? I love the mod, but am messing around with balance and might want to tone down the crit damage a bit.
  5. A

tModLoader Magic Storage

I just have to say that I absolutely love you for making this mod a thing! Like sweet lordy jesus no more needing to make a mess for chests ever again! I would like to ask, however, if it would be possible to potentially add a function in where you can specify how much of something you want...
  6. A

Unable to load Tremor, Calamity, etc after updating to v0.10.0.2 tmodloader

This is nearly impossible because windows limits 32bit programs such as terraria to only 4gb of memory. I have 12GB of ram and I still crash, and it was after I disabled largeworldenabler that it worked for me. I couldnt create a medium sized world before crashing, thats how bad it was.
  7. A

tModLoader Large World Enabler

So, I figured I should let ya know that this mod in particular had given me quite a few issues. It was the main cause of the various sound related errors when loading big mods like calamity and whatnot, and I found that with v0.10.0.2 of the modloader I literally could not generate a world...
  8. A

Unable to load Tremor, Calamity, etc after updating to v0.10.0.2 tmodloader

Seemingly all of my issues in regards to this were fixed after disabling the mod largeworldenabler...
  9. A

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Devils Claw says its supposed to do 766 damage, (exp mods and the like), and only does about 200 or less. Bug maybe? Other weapons do their appropriate damage.
  10. A

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

So... I got a multiplayer server runnin with the newest version an whatnot... and I've found that the pandolar's items that he sells have not changed despite the bosses we have killed. At that, I tested the issue in singleplayer with no issues at hand. Summoned the pandolar, killed up to the...
  11. A

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Duly noted. Thank you for your time and efforts nonetheless! I'll just have to set some rules in place with my buddies. And again, I thank you for creating what I feel is a wonderful mod!
  12. A

I have to ask... with somewhat limited knowledge on programming... the spawned from statue portion of the code is capitalized... while most others such as npc.friendly and npc.lifeMax or npc.boss begin with a lowercase or contain only lowercase, yet SpawnedFromStatue is entirely capital. Is it...
  13. A

Seemingly I am still getting xp from statue mobs. Slime, mimic, granite golem and skeleton have given me xp so far.
  14. A

I gotta ask, though we do have the option to go about it as we please in terms of legit/grinding/whatever, I would ask if there is a possible way to localize the exp gain in multiplayer? See, I'm running a tmodloader server with a few buddies of mine and I find it somewhat unfair that anyone...
  15. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Seems that the newest update on the mod browser fixed things for me. Should of just tried that. Woops. Thank you developers!
Back
Top Bottom