Antonok
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Expert Plantera was.... disappointing. Never had to change from my usual strategy like the other bosses.
    water and corruption. 2 things there are just too much of in terraria....
    DJFlare84
    DJFlare84
    Invasions. There are an awful lot of invasions now.

F***ing Mars Probes...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Super Absorbent Sponge and dynamite. The ways to get rid of the excess of them.
    way to die #6394: dig a tunnel straight down, not pay attention, and dig right into the dungeon pre skeletron.
    Hmmm cleanse my current world or just start a new one and contain it better... (won't lose much, no hardmode bosses beat or anything)
    possible small bug: Charm of Myths shows regardless of slot and if the show item is unchecked
    That bump in expert mode where you need to beat the mech bosses for hallowed...
    farmed 200 souls of light to try for the bow... first hallowed mimic kill drops it -_- GG RNG
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    preparations and then getting it on first shot, happens to me so many times, especially reforging
    Z
    Zwift
    I always be praying to le RNGesus.
    So just spent 40 plat on reforging a yoyo. seems godly is the best modifier. Bit disappointing
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Why did you assume they could get Legendary? They are just like flails.
    Of course. Get into hardmode, underground crimson spawns right inside my jungle
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Gotta be careful where you beat WoF!
    Dear Medusas: Screw. You.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I got stoned during the expert mode Plantera fight, it was fun.
    Antonok
    Antonok
    I always get stoned going top speed on a mine track and inevitably end up in lava.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Medusa: "Go get stoned. I'll help you."

Once they reduce their range, they'll be quite easy to deal with, tho. Their 'power' works just like in the legend.
    Really :red: really? Pink gel is now required for molotovs? I'll never be able to craft them anymore -_-
    Antonok
    Antonok
    I have 4 had slime rain events and haven't found pinky once...
    SolaR
    SolaR
    rng must h8 you
    Antonok
    Antonok
    Mostly yes. But to be fair, I got the Blessed Apple from the first hardmode enemy I killed.
    GG steam cloud. thanks for deleting my world and char -_- Also why the files get taken off your comp instead of copied?
    Hmmm. Only defeated one HM boss and yet Chlorophyte has spawned in my jungle. Also no Life Fruits =( (expert mode)
    Question: Anyone else find just a huge sheet of ice in the underground snow biome? Thought I broke the game when I fell thru it.
    Azu
    Azu
    I did, scared the hell out of me.
    Ok, Expert mode pirate invasions in full ranged titanium armor is a death sentence. What's worse is I had a blood moon RIGHt after it -_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom