Recent content by Beezwax&Nectar

1. Beezwax&Nectar

Mac Crash - "Developer Tools Access needs to take control of another process for debugging to continue"

Bump: It happened again (1.4.0.5 this time), I tried inputting my password; still crashed. I should note that my game was lagging a lot this session, too. I was on a corpse run, and It was the morning after a blood moon, and skeletron prime attacked my world (didn't summon him he spawned), but I...
  2. Beezwax&Nectar

Mac Crash - "Developer Tools Access needs to take control of another process for debugging to continue"

MacOS Sierra V10.12.5 Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB / Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB I was tearing down an old base I was moving out of before the game froze, prompting me with this system message. The base was pretty high up in the...
  3. Beezwax&Nectar

Mac Waterfall Glitching in and out of existence (with video)

MacOS Sierra V10.12.5 Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB / Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB Vid of the bug happening It was doing this without me doing anything too, I also am using 1.4.0.4 but it's not an option in the dialogue box
  4. Beezwax&Nectar

Four years later; the difference is like night and day [IMG]

Four years later; the difference is like night and day
  5. Beezwax&Nectar

Sprites Pride Banners!

This suggestion was originally going to be for the journey's end contest as pride pins, but those would be too small to make out the pixel art for, but banners would work! I made sprites for them:
  6. Beezwax&Nectar

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

6 years ago, I joined TCF, and chose to name my account Beezwax&Nectar, after my pet names for the Hornet summon and Baby Hornet Pet I had in my world. I made a couple suggestions for the game to flex my creative writing abilities. This was back in middle school. I'm in college for animation...
  7. Beezwax&Nectar

Other Higher resolution Support (Hello 2016: 2K - 4K everywhere on the shelves :p)

I have a 2880x1800 screen, it seems fine to me. As an aside though, I am blind as a bat, so take that with a grain of salt.
  8. Beezwax&Nectar

Silly tcf, its not new years yet!

Silly tcf, its not new years yet!
  9. Beezwax&Nectar

CC Creation Compendium #44

Great as always!
  10. Beezwax&Nectar

Mac PS4 Controller not working

I can't seem to figure out how to use a PS4 controller with terraria. there appear to be multiple actions bound to a single button, and I'm using the default controls. I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it, but it still doesn't work. One of my main problems is that when I jump, an action I bound to...
  11. Beezwax&Nectar

[img] I am incredibly perplexed by this world.

I am incredibly perplexed by this world.
  12. Beezwax&Nectar

[img] You know, just surface crimtane...

You know, just surface crimtane...
  13. Beezwax&Nectar

Blocks & Decoration Syntax Error

Here’s an idea I had about a somewhat meta early pre-hm utility item. This item, sold by the Dryad for 15 gold, is called the syntax error. This item can be crafted with 999 of any block, including torches, rope, and platforms, to turn them into “Glitched [itemname]” it should also be noted...
  14. Beezwax&Nectar

Will you be there to face what comes next?

Mechanical moon lord confirmed
  15. Beezwax&Nectar

Will you be there to face what comes next?

Forget what I said earlier. It looks like it's based around cursed flames, right? Now, I think it has something to do with the corruption. It's in a corrupt desert background, but I'm sure they could spawn it anywhere if they wanted to. And another thing, Why are people assuming it's a boss...
Back
Top Bottom