blushiemagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I've been having some problems with installing the Tmod loader.. A problem I'm getting is that it keeps telling me that I'm getting error loading files, which are Files such as the microsoft.xna.framework title container and content manager. But they are there. I don't know what this means, but I've uninstalled and reinstalled it but it always comes up with the same message. I'm running on windows 10.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Hm, I'm not sure why you're getting that. I'll be releasing a new version with manual installation sometime soon though, so I guess you could wait for that.
    bluemagic123 there is a problem with the mac version of tModLoader. The loader itself is an .exe file and you can't open a .exe file on Mac. Will you fix this?
    Hanaiden
    Hanaiden
    I don't get the instructions :( Can someone plz make a tutorial vid?
    Yokai
    Yokai
    @FoxplayzGaming your right he must make a video for us on mac his instructions were not helpful at all
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I'm going to be honest, I don't know how people are able to do anything on a Mac without being at least a little familiar with the terminal.
    Hello dear bluemagic123. I have a very serious problem , I broke the hard drive . And there was the source of my fashion . And I lost it :( Can I convert from format .tmod back to the source ?

Sorry for the error , write it through Google translate
    My programming languages and compilers finals was so tedius, my brain threw an OutOfMemoryException. I need a better garbage collector.
    Reactions: stefnotch
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I was recently taught that by my teacher (recently being 2 months ago, otherwise practically all I know is self-taught/base knowledge from other modders here)

wait, I presume you're taking a degree right now?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Yeah, I'm majoring in computer science.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Heck, now I don't even know why I'm in GCSEs anymore.

I'm 14 and I have the knowledge of someone who could potentially be an undergraduate, someone help me out of the exam board pls

I would be learning even more but right now I think I need to learn more assembly because I'm learning my decompiler's limits
    I have just done the impossible. I beat Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, as a grass starter, without ever taking items into dungeons, without
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    ever going to Pelipper Island.
    _vulpes
    _vulpes
    I didn't have to beat the game... the game just beat me.
    Hello bluemagic123 i cant get the example sword to work.

Error: c:\Users\admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\BasicMod\Items\ExampleSword.cs(34,23) : error CS1513: } expected
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I... would recommend either reading the documentation, or looking through the example mod some more. What you're trying to do is require a tile from your mod named Workbench, but the workbench is a vanilla tile.
    SpectreGuy2015
    SpectreGuy2015
    How do i get the normal workbench? the documentation is a bit confusing.
    SpectreGuy2015
    SpectreGuy2015
    Ok then i tried to make a 'ModBench' for the mod but i cant craft it, so how can i get a modded bench if i need a workbench to craft it.
    Hey man, is there any possible way to change the CanSpawn hook to allow for more monster spawns in Tremor? Like can you override the original Terraria code?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    What do you mean by overriding the original Terraria code? It's possible to make more Tremor monsters spawn by making their CanSpawn hooks return larger values.
    Super Saiyan Vegeta
    Super Saiyan Vegeta
    That's what I meant like I had this thing with spawning for a while. I recently got into hardmode, but nothing spawns. I tried using Evil cup and water candle... so I'm not sure if it's Tremor or just my luck.
    Hey bluemagic, since you are working on tmodloader will you updater your mod to the api you made?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I'll probably never have time to update my mod. Some of my mod made its way into the ExampleMod though, and the final boss I was planning will be in the next version of the ExampleMod.

Also once tModLoader is fully released I'll be working with a team on a combination standalone+tmodloader mod, and my mod will be integrated into that.
    Eating dinner past midnight. This is what particularly stressful weeks at school do to you.
    Reactions: M the Mister
    M the Mister
    M the Mister
    It's more like breakfast
    Abyssalis
    Abyssalis
    Is it really that hard in <insert country of residence here>?
    Here in New Zealand there is studying and stuff and exams but it's not that extreme where you have to eat b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶f̶a̶s̶t̶ dinner past midnight.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Well, I basically just got really really unlucky and every single one of my classes either had a giant project or a midterm last week. Plus apparently this is the top public university in the US so that probably means something for workload.
    Hi there! For some reason, tmodloader doesn't work for me at all. I've tried a lot of ways that were supposed to help me, but nothing worked.
    Bassically, i do what instructions told me, but when i tried to open terraria - it said that "Terraria isn't win32 file or something". Please, help me.
    J
    JackLoneHunter
    Yes. I followed every instruction, checked everything about 15 times. I'm sure that terraria file wasn't changed in any way shape or form.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I released a new version almost a week ago, with a new installation method. Could you try that?
    J
    JackLoneHunter
    heeey! It actually worked! Thank you sooooo much! You are the best. Greatest luck to you!!!
    Agh... I hate homework so much... I guess I'll just take a break and program...
    Jofairden
    Jofairden
    Sometimes taking a break can do magic :)
    I have a friend who can just lock himself up in his room and be doing homework all day. I wish I could.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I'm able to do that too; problem is I can't do that 3 straight days in a row :p
    Jofairden
    Jofairden
    Yeah 3 days is a lot! He always does it during the weekend.. He is extremely tired after though
    Thank you for the quick response. I'm replying here because I'd rather not clutter up your thread with unneeded posts.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    No problem ^-^
    I just happened to be checking here before going to bed.
    Midterm last Thursday, midterm this Thursday, two midterms next Monday. It's going to be a fun week.
    Reactions: Jofairden
    Enjl
    Enjl
    But... that's 12 days, spanning over 3 weeks of the calender.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I should also mention that I had tons of homework due today, and I also have a programming contest this weekend so I have less time to study for the Monday midterms :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom