blushiemagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I try to play Terraria with tmodloader (even without mods), my game runs at about 1/3 speed. Is this because my computer is not good enough?
    hey, think you could help me with a server bug? its not port forwarding or mods not working, its literally a problem with the server executable
    Hey, aren't you the guy that made the tmodloader? I have a question about the example mod, the example shield has the following code in it :
    player.endurance = 1f - 0.1f * (1f - player.endurance); what exactly does this piece of code do , when the shield is equipped?
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    He is the guy who made tmodloader
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    It basically makes it so that the player takes 10% of the damage it would normally take.

player.endurance is the fraction of damage that gets blocked, which means (1f - player.endurance) is the fraction of damage the player takes. Multiplying that by 0.1f gets 10% of the damage the player normally takes, so then subtracting that from 1f makes the player block 90% of the damage it would normally take.
    Excuse me, I wanted to ask about something
    When I try to open the mod browser and download a mod, It doesn't download or it says its done but doesnt show up in the mods list,
    Also in the latest tmodloader whenever I update a mod it just gives an error.
    EDIT:Heres a picture of the error http://puu.sh/pgkqr/ae669b685f.jpg
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    @jopojelly does most of the work on the Mod Browser; maybe you can try showing this to him?
    The update to tModloader for 1.3.1 is already 95% complete? You got mad skillz. Or is updating to 1.3.1 just not that hard? Either way, keep up the great work!
    Are you able to make tmodloader support .ini files like tconfig did?
    I think it would make it alot easier!

I can edit posts!? wow never new that
    Granger
    Granger
    You can edit your posts, you know?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    .ini files simply aren't powerful enough. However, the plan is to support .json files in the future.
    Dude when are you updating Tmodloader to 1.3.1
    G
    Gmayor61
    The update literally came out a few hours ago.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    It will be delayed by 5 minutes every time someone asks this question :3
    CometOS
    CometOS
    its true, five minutes to write a comment!
    (Satellite dalay & lag and stuff)
    Hey Bluemagic, ProfessorBoo here, I was just wondering if you could code for the mod im working on? If so please contact me! It would mean a lot
    Bluemagic, Im having a really hard time creating a mod, if you could help I would appreciate it!
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I'm just going to point out that due to how busy I can get, my profile is one of the worst places to get help. If you post on the thread at least other people get a chance to help.
    ProfessorBoo
    ProfessorBoo
    Alright bluemagic, I appreciate the help/where to get it from.
    Hey I have a question. How can I make a specific Item drop by my custom Npc/mob. I searched on the Internet but I found nothing and the Example mod has no help either.
    I just saw this video on youtube about some Flowey pacifist fight and it was made and brilliantly coded by a bluemagic234.
    I have an issue.Which would be if i stay in any place for too long these things happen.
    -Alot of sounds disappear (picking up coins,hitting mobs,using magic mirror,buying/selling stuff to npcs,)
    -music doesnt switch (example:boss music stays even after defeating the boss and on the title screen)
    Robot Scout
    Robot Scout
    Ah, now I see why you commented. Carry on.
    Retroid
    Retroid
    sometimes the music just stops.Just like that.And then after a few min the game crashes.
    Retroid
    Retroid
    thanks to the crash i just lost my item that i farmed for an hour.
    When using a server, trying to summon some modded bosses work and some don't : King Night slime from Energy mod works, while Tiki Totem from Tremor does not.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    If some modded bosses work while others don't, chances are it's a problem with the mod.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom