blushiemagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok now i am confused c:\Users\Marvin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AdvancedTerraria\AdvancedTerraria.cs(11,30) : error CS0115: 'AdvancedTerraria.AdvancedTerraria.SetModInfo(out string, ref Terraria.ModLoader.ModProperties)': There was no suitable method for overwriting. man this update for tmodloader is really confusing.
    Hey I have a Problem with my mod. I cant compile it it says something with there is an mp3sharp.dll i cant understand what to do i come from germany. I only want to update my mod for the newest version of tmodloader. And I have another problem I cant see my mod list I have much mods installed and now they are not working Please help! ;(
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    You'll need to go to your Terraria's Steam folder then delete MP3Sharp.dll, because now that file is part of Terraria.exe itself.
    FunCrafter_2
    FunCrafter_2
    Ok Thx that worked it gave me another error when i compiled but Im gonna fix id on my own.
    But any help for the mods do i have to reinstall or is it because they are not for thie modloader version?
    danielmz02 Hey, me and my friends all have Terraria 1.3.0.8 We're with 5 people playing the tremor mod 1.2.1 on 0.7.1.1.
    Everytime we spawn a boss from the tremor mod, after 1 hit it dissapeares, all the monsters are fine except modded bosses.
    I wonder if you could help us with spawning the bosses.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I'm not sure what would be causing that. I haven't had time to duplicate it yet either (I know that the ExampleMod's Abomination boss works perfectly on servers).
    Can ANYONE please help me on how to create a TMOD multiplayer server? Please tell me in step by steps.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Why post this on Bluemagic123s page exactly? It seems more like it belongs on your wall.
    P
    Pucokur[HUN]
    I'm pretty new here and i don't know how things work. Do you know how to?
    CometOS
    CometOS
    the tmod zip file comes with a server XD
    I'm not sure of capabilities a new tModLoader will bring, but I'd like to know, if it'd be possible to generate absolutely new world with different structures and biomes and *teleport* to it, or access them somehow else, from the original world? Think of parallel dimensions. It's a little bit important to me, because right now I'm not sure if we should move our mod (Ulterraria) from Standalone to tMod.
    is the tModLoader not an old version. (The latest mod version is 1.2.1 and the Current tModLoader version is v0.7). I have some problems downloading it so just want to hear if it's because of that or if im just stupid :D
    So are glow files able to be used in tmodloader? What I mean is the part of vanilla item descriptions involving "this.glowMask =" I want to make a things in my mod have aspects like that
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    There isn't any need to add a glowmask ID system, since you can use custom drawing to make them appear.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    So how exactly would I implement this into my mod?
    I want to make a certain part of some weapons glow
    het bluemagic whenever go to compile to my mod it says this: error CS0115: 'TestMod.Items.Weapons.TestSword.AddRecipe()': no suitable method found to override. I'm pretty sure I assigned a method to override in my main mod file but it still won't work. Help!
    GamerTamer
    GamerTamer
    nvm I figured out I just had some grammatical errors and was missing some semicolons XD
    hey bluemagic123, i still get this error while attempting to enable a mod (tremor.mod). The progress bar will always pause at halfway and display this error message

btw I'm using mac so yeah and i can't post over 420 characters so the rest is below
    M the Mister
    M the Mister
    Same thing happens to me, it really needs to be fixed
    Quick question. If you knew how to make TModloader for mac why couldn't you make the launcher for mac as well?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Do you mean the installer? It's because it uses different things than Terraria does.
    Hello, I was wondering if there was some way I could install tmodloader without steam? I have It on steam but a download error forced me to get it on GoG.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    At the moment no, because someone with the GoG version needs to make a tModLoader-compatible version first.
    hey bluemagic, I plan on making my own mod and I know most of the basics of the C# (I know objects, classes, methods, namespaces conditionals, loops, etc.). To make a mod now should I learn the environement using your documents and example mod or should I learn C# more in depth?
    GamerTamer
    GamerTamer
    Ok thanks for the help! I do have one question though. When I use the using keyword at the top, how do I know what using statements I need for the cs file? It seems to vary a lot. For example, you use the Microsoft.xna.frameowrk with using sometimes and don't for other times. Why is this? For whenever I'm using that keyword?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    You basically need "using namespace" whenever you want to use a class from that namespace. For example, the "Color" and "Vector2" structs are from the Microsoft.Xna.Framework namespace, so if you use those classes you'll need "using Microsoft.Xna.Framework".
    GamerTamer
    GamerTamer
    oh ok I get it. That makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the help! :D
    bluemagic123 a mod called the Tremor mod has been crashing almost instantly for Mac / Linux and I don't think it's the mods fault. Could you look into this if it's too much to ask?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Yeah, I think it has something to do with loading in music files for Mac/Linux. I'll try to look into it for the next bugfix update.
    Hanaiden
    Hanaiden
    Thanks. :)
    so... I noticed a small bug for Mac. Really small. Oh who am I kidding! NONE OF THE MODS I'M USING AREN'T WORKING!!!! WTF?????
    Hanaiden
    Hanaiden
    probably not. is that a problem?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Yes. Mods that were built for v0.6 or earlier will not work with v0.7, due to some formatting changes to .tmod files.
    Hanaiden
    Hanaiden
    so I have to wait for another Tremor Mod update? Wow, I'm dumb.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom