B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OK, can I just say how infuriating it is when the code in a suggestion breaks in several different spots? It's REALLY :red:ing infuriating.
    B
    Bry
    In my Buffing The Frost Legion! thread, the code keeps breaking with the number list in the Snowman Gangsta's spoiler, which for SOME REASON makes the initial spoiler split into 2 and makes like 20 [/SPOILER]s.
    B
    Bry
    THEN the text for some reason goes to the left (I center my text, by the way) and if I try to backspace it does nothing unless I delete an entire section and THEN backspace with another line of text. This also happened a LOT more when I first made my Rain suggestion like 2 years ago.
    I really like seeing other people's take on a particular type of suggestion (In this case, Frost Legion buffs). Very good for ideas.
    Well I just tried that Sandurein or whatever map. No clue how to figure out how to get to the end besides trial and error.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Less spoilery thing to say to this: That final puzzle wasn't even all that complicated. The stuff leading up to it was trial and error, and I'm not even sure if it truly was. I mean, for all I know there was a method behind the madness and I missed it by brute forcing it.
    B
    Bry
    I know the final puzzle isn't hard, but the rest was pure brute force, and I tried every pipe in the third room and either died or was forced to restart the world.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Again, for all we know we missed something while brute forcing it.
    Is this how you keep people from cheesing Events in Terraria?
    59JeQT0.png
    Reactions: neoselket
    B
    Bry
    Oh yeah, also if you couldn't tell I'm working on Halloween already.
    My lazy :red: gets even lazier when school starts, so I'm doing it now.
    B
    Bry
    Slightly Tempted to remove the legs on the Costumed Derpling.
    Those :red:s deserve it, and I'd have a reason to laugh at them.
    Then again, I've already called it a Herpling Derpling, so maybe I'd be going too far...
    And with this, I guess the 4th of July suggestion is dead for a year. Was nice while it lasted.
    33Mn1Wm.png
    Reactions: Architect
    B
    Bry
    Now to work on Halloween several months early.
    Alright, so I'm adding new types of Fireworks to my suggestion, but I don't know if they should have special effects or be pure novelty.
    Wait, Terraria ALSO has Japanese-exclusive content?! There's 4 Japanese + VITA-only Vanity sets!
    Weird, my Anti-Virus apparently detects a threat whenI open the Official Terraria Wiki, now. On a scale of 1 - 10, how worried should I be?
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    It's likely from one of the ads on the site - there have been some fishy ones popping up on there lately. Blame Curse I suppose.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Don't download anything and you'll be fine. Not like you'd be downloading from the wiki anyway
    B
    Bry
    I've been doing nothing but downloading images from the wiki to sprite off of for the past 2 years.
    And using it to help me create stats. Mostly the former though.
    Just realized how pointless Watching a thread is. I never seen to get alerted when things happen.
    B
    Bry
    What Talon said.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    You can still use the 'watched threads' tab to see the threads you've missed out.

Main page > Forums > Watched Threads
    B
    Bry
    That's a thing?!
    Well serves me right for never looking away from the Suggestions area.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom