B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh crap it's the 4th of July, right. Better start making some relevant statuses for today.
    I just realized that the entirety of the Frost Legion and Flockos are immune to On Fire!, Cursed Inferno and Shadowflame but not FROSTBURN.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Everything is immune to cursed inferno
    B
    Bry
    Everything that inflicts Cursed Inferno isn't immune to Cursed Inferno, ironically enough. Granted, there's only three enemies that do so, one of them being a boss.
    Hey, does anyone have any ideas for Elemental weapons? I have, like, one singular idea, and I want to see what people think of.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I could think of plenty of light based weapons/accessories, you make things that revolve around lasers, illusions, or just pure energy.
    B
    Bry
    @Architect Ooooh, neato. I'll see what I can do with that.
    @MegaMage314 Well I feel like a moron, now. Especially since I literally made an "Illusionist" armor for this same suggestion.
    B
    Bry
    Wait crap, I just noticed I'm putting a bunch of plant-related things for Emerald.
    Now I'm not sure whether I should do away with Wind or if I should make a separate category for "Nature". Or both.
    I could very easily say that this is a new addition to my dead Galaxians thread. It's not, though.
    4q4n2Vd.png
    B
    Bry
    I just inverted the colors of the Amber gem and then the Magic Wand and Paint Bucket had a party.
    So my computer keeps freezing every hour or two for like an entire minute and it's getting REALLY annoying. Anyone know what's up, here?
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I'd say it'd probably be smart to search up answers on the internet, but given my luck when I'm faced with situations like this nobody in the entire world will have a solution or have experienced your problem.

Generic response, but restarting my computer usually helps when it's acting really sluggish.
    B
    Bry
    It happens randomly whenever I'm using this thing. Restarts wouldn't really help.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    It could be ram issues or some drivers arent acting properly Ive been having this issue myself and havent fixed it yet but thats all I gathered.
    Well this year's parade was fun, the people participating in the parade only threw candy at people they knew.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    B
    Bry
    All of which happened to be white.
    Guess who got literally nothing and was genuinely peeved?
    Stats for
    Fjq1vbU.png
    are below. The term "OP" doesn't begin to describe them.
    B
    Bry
    Guardian Shield bonus:
    Immunity to Bleeding, Poisoned, On Fire!, Darkness, Blackout, Silenced, Cursed, Confused, Slow, Weak, Broken Armor, Withered Armor/Weapon, Cursed Inferno, Ichor, Chilled, Frozen, Stoned, Electrified, Burning, Mighty Wind, Frostburn, Dazed and Shadowflame for you and nearby team members
    B
    Bry
    Guardian Bonus - Continued:
    Absorbs 25% of damage dealt to other teammates when above 25% health, puts a shell around the owner and their teammates when they get below 50% life that cuts damage by half
    25% stat increase to other remaining team members (not including you) when a teammate dies for 30 seconds
    Ability to dash through enemies, Enemies will usually target you (90% chance)
    B
    Bry
    Damage: 100
    Knockback: 12 (Insanely Strong)
    Defense: 24 | 31 (Night)
    Rarity: Rainbow
    Sell: 50
    is Bry short for Bryan
    B
    Bry
    Uh yes, why?
    Very surprised that was your first guess, by the way, as everyone always says "Brianna" or some :red:, for some reason.
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    wow that was fast... In my school there is a a girl named Brylie and people call her Bry, so I guess I was just wondering what your full name was (not calling you a girl :D)
    B
    Bry
    Wow, never heard that one before. Glad that's cleared up.
    Also good to know that's a name that exists.
    It's the New and Improved Supershinyandprettyshell!
    Fjq1vbU.png
    B
    Bry
    Previous shell of the super shiny and pretty variety:
    EhBlrLo.png

Sponsored by a certain Moderator.
    Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why I'm still insistent on working on a thread I posted in November of 2015.
    B
    Bry
    No one really gives two :red:s about it anymore, is the thing.
    R7DZyic.png
    This thing is 19 Defense.
    Reactions: FlyKip
    B
    Bry
    Not to mention the plethora of other :red: it does.
    Should I paste all of its buffs here?
    After seeing some, uh, *interesting* threads, I'm suddenly tempted to make a suggestion of "overdone endgame weapons".
    B
    Bry
    *cough* True Terra Blade.
    Reason is half "I wanna make some cool sprites" and half "I wanna see how many people freak out 'cuz "The True Terra Blade" is on it.
    Also I wanna make more Throwing weapons. `:cry:
    WingedOracle
    WingedOracle
    don't forget edgy names too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom