Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are there any issues with dedicated servers and expert mode? I can't seem to figure out if it's me, the game, or the 3rd party host that's having the issue. Thanks in advance!
    Just started playing in expert mode and after defeating Plantera the treasure bag that I received contained the normal items as well as a full set of Yoraizor's vanity. I know that some information is yet to be filled out on Official Terraria wiki and was just wondering if this vanity was meant to be attainable?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Yes, it seems that all the whin petitions for it to be given to the public tired them to the point they don't care anymore worked.
    Will the slime mount get nerfed/fixed for 1.3.0.4 ?
    couldn`t find anything about it in the 1.3.0.3 changelog
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    shhhhhh :v
    Cenx could you please confirm or deny biome crates for ocean, desert and jungle? i have been fishing and gotten crates in sky, crimson and snow. Does RNG just hate me, or dont these items exist?
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Pretty sure a jungle crate exists. No such thing as a desert crate, and I don't know about the ocean.
    I finally just got the Last Prism that you told me about in Twitch. I totally see why it's your favorite weapon. Not only does it look awesome, it's amazingly powerful! Rekt the Moon Lord in less than two minutes!
    Cryax
    Cryax
    Welcome to the club! ;P use it against Pumpkings and Ice Queens and let the fun begin!
    Agentj 118
    Agentj 118
    Costly in mana tho.
    Otherwise, extremely awesome!
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Celestial Magnet plus Nebula Armor's mana buff eliminates that problem, that's what I've found.
    Cenx... Just as PythonGB said in the next small patch can you pleeeeease be able to toggle armor on and of so you can have the armour on but it shows your starting clothes
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    As Shadow Mantis implied, such a thing is already possible in the game, the Clothier sells a set of gear called "Familiar" which basically shows your starting outfit.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Yeah. Although, it WOULD actually be nice to have this, so I can have the starting clothes with armor in the early-game, before getting the Clothier.
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    but that is technically throwing away a bunch of code.
    is the final room of the jungle temple supposed to have a lihzahrd barricade blocking it, or is this a bug?
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    It’s bad world gen, it happens.
    The new Lihzahrd sound effects are adorable. I demand to know who the voice actor is.
    Reactions: CinamonPizza
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Wait, enemies have sounds other than the sound of being ruptured by your weapons?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    From the looks (sounds) of things. I think if it has a mouth to produce sound from that it actually has sounds it can make.
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    When I first heard lihzahrds, I couldn't stop laughing at how funny they sounded.
    just want to say thanks, first hotfix within 6 hours? never even heard of a dev team showing the kind of suport and dedication that you guys do, you all deserve cake and candy :)
    Cenx, listen. I'm speaking for @Baconfry whose Summoner Prefixes suggestion you either forgot or scrapped. I hope for the former, because really, you said you'd include it and it's not even your own thing. When you scrap your own creations, like the 4th liquid, that's fine, but you basically promised that his suggestion would make it and it didn't. And that's really cruel.
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    We never promised a 4th liquid, we just said the capability for it was there. Cenx fought for summoner prefixes but when I went to add them I noticed several issues that would cause them to not work well for the game.
    stormconure
    stormconure
    4th liquid? All i wanted was the ability to put modifiers on fishing poles :/
    R
    r543
    I don't want to get anyone angry by asking again, but would it maybe be possible to add summoner prefixes that just increase/decrease damage and knockback ? A lot of the magic prefixes are useless for them and it would be nice to see them having their own prefixes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom