Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does the loading bar's theme change based on what the engine is generating? Or is it a way to tell if your world is corruption or Crimson without having to glare at the flashing sentences during world gen?
    (Also... Does the under side of the bar reference underworld stalactites? ;) )
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    No, yes, and yes. Confirmed by Yoraiz0r on the status.
    That looks great! I wonder if it's a loading bar or is configuring how much corruption the world will have... Can't wait to find out!
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    It's a world generation bar. The fact it's Corruption tells that the world will be corrupt, and the top bar is overall progress while the bottom bar is the progress of that certain step.
    What if... you could walk and jump across the generating bar with the character you selected? :p What if you could do that to loading bars too! Also I see lava stalactites on the bottom generation screen... will there be more than just ash cubes on the ceiling of hell now?! :D
    Guys, Maybe this isn't even a loading screen at all. Maybe you can change how much of your world will be corrupted or something like this.
    Great looking I wonder why do they show gold tools if some sort on the grass side and a creature on the left side maybe they have hidden more than we expect
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Or it could just be the purity and the corruption.

Like it almost always has been.
    Somehow, that loading bar just seems out of place, mostly because of the design. Especially when looking at it, and then looking at everything else.
    Hmm, possible vague Half Life reference already in the game, and the Portal Gun is supposedly coming out in 1.3. 1.3 contains 3, there are 3 main Valve games, (Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress.) each doesn't have a third main game in the series... 3*3= 9, 9/1.3= 6.923.... third digit after the decimal is 3.... HL3 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reactions: randomterrarian42
    Sad Seth
    Sad Seth
    1.3 contains 3, there are 3 main Valve games, (Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress.) each doesn't have a third main game in the series... 3*3= 9, 9/1.3= 6.923.... third digit after the decimal is 3.... 3 points to a triangle... ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha, I'm glad that we'll finally be able to tell what biome we'll be getting now! Great work!
    The_Delta_Daisy What if trees dropped leaves and you can make leave blocks along with crafting tables chairs Ext.
    The_Delta_Daisy
    The_Delta_Daisy
    But It wouldn't be the same as living wood wand leaves
    i am now excited about a LOADING SCREEN.
    HYPE FOR A LOADING SCREEN.
    re-logic has done the impossible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom