Cibryll
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Shortly after my last status update, my PC gives up the ghost, and in that time I only get four notifications?! Wow.

On that note, the current fix is just temporary so I might vanish again at any moment-- ;-;

Missed you guys a lot~!
    I really need to get around to think up some (more) lore for Xochitl Llyarggo, nya~.

(The character in my avatar that I made with a Picrew some while ago. Yeah, that's her name.)
    I really don't wanna get up at like 7 AM just to drink some rooibos tea…
    Esther
    Esther
    Is the tea good though? Because if it's the tea I'm thinking of then I approve of it, as that's the only type of tea I actually like
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    This is gonna need some context.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Yeah, rooibos tea is pretty good~

Anyway, power outage scheduled at 8 AM in my time zone (until ~10 AM), so I have to get up earlier than usual, and I have an appointment with an occupational therapist scheduled for 9 AM.
    (And since I can't sleep, I'm up at like 4 AM now. ;-; )
    With all the features and stuff I'd wish for, some games would probably be broken into unplayability due to going over engine limitations…
    I just realized the borders around the user avatars are different for admins and moderators.
    I'm just. Like. Gonna remain neutral in the "axe vs tree" thing.
    And tomorrow's not gonna be a good day, so I'll probably just lurk tomorrow, I dunno. Depends on my mood at the time.
    One who survived not only the dangers of the Corruption and the Crimson, but also those of the Guilt and the Infection… yet even now faces the dreaded Anomaly, scourge of even the most valiant of heroic characters… who were literally just created minutes ago.

Still needs a black tortoiseshell tabby though.
    Gotta love that moment when you're busy typing something and then your room's light just dies and you can't see what buttons you're pressing. -.-"
    Esther
    Esther
    My laptop has keys that light up at the bottom when any key is pressed
    and my new laptop has keys with lights too
    Streyll
    Streyll
    I have an RGB keyboard for one of my computers.
    The one time I loaded up Terraria when I first got that keyboard I was surprised because I forgot about how the game does effects for it.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Right now, I'm just keeping Notepad open (full screen-ish) so that I can see on the keyboard--
    Definitely gonna have to get a new light tomorrow, though.
    Not having a light is gonna make it hard for me to see where the cats are in the darkness.
    I never again want to experience a power outage that's almost 70 hours long. -.-
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Have heard there have been nasty outages in some areas of the USA. Possibly other places as well.

Hope you're staying safe.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Yeah, both summer and winter are the worst times to lose power for any reason and for any length of time.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Yeah. South Africa already has to deal with scheduled power outages; we most certainly do not need to throw in unscheduled ones on top of that--

But the weather will do what it wants to, and if it means damaging pylons and stuff…
    I wish more RPGs had unique battle themes for each of their (major) areas.
    Esther
    Esther
    The Neksdor battle music is my second favorite.
    Favorite is the Great Pyramid travel music, it goes SO HARD
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Huh.
    Only RPGs I've played with different battle themes for their major areas were Kingdom Hearts… I guess I'm missing out on a lot, then--
    Esther
    Esther
    You're missing out on a lot, but at least you can play Kingdom Hearts...
    I still need to figure out how I'm going to actually get those games without a playstation to play them on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom