Cibryll
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Portable hard drive get! (Well, yesterday, but whatev.)

Unfortunately, I can't move 4 GB files over to it, so I'm gonna have to figure something out, nya~.
    I feel like screaming.
    Four-hour power outage from 8 PM (GMT+2).
    Two-hour power outages at 4 AM and 12 PM tomorrow.
    Another four-hour power outage from 8 PM.
    And again from 2 AM on Friday, followed by 2-hour outages at 10 AM and 6 PM.

Fare thee well, sleep schedule. T_T
    Not only did I manage to drag my name through the mud today, I also hit it with a very large plank and drop-kicked it into the eternal abyss where it's gonna remain cursed for all eternity.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    What happened this time?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I was being myself.

That's… all I can say.
    That moment when you visit one forum and are completely confused for a moment until it sinks in that you're at the right forum and not a different one. ^^;;;
    Okay, so I did not know we have things like ronnabytes and quettabytes until today.
    RTree
    RTree
    Those aren’t even the biggest ones… D:
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    WAIT THERE'S EVEN BIGGER--!? 🙀

(Huh, didn't know emojis could also be italicized like so. 🙀)
    One thing I've learned these past few days without working speakers… I absolutely need to have music to listen to--
    Reactions: Sylv
    Beyond
    Beyond
    Pigstep-Electro Swing Remix.
    That's all ya need
    A Cobalt Commander, a Mythril Marshal, and an Adamantite Admiral, an Orichalcum Officer…
    Just not sure what could work with Palladium or Titanium. 🤔
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I honestly forgot about Private. I guess Palladium Private felt like their rank had to be kept private at all times.
    As for the other Hardmode ores… Luminite Lieutenant, Chlorophyte Captain… anything else I've missed…
    Flask & Vella the Latias
    Flask & Vella the Latias
    Shroomite Sergeant Sr., Spectre Sergeant Jr. Figure two Chlorophyte sidegrades should be brothers.

Oh, and Hallowed Hetman, because that's the only rank beginning in H that I know.
    MechaDasÜberGoober
    MechaDasÜberGoober
    Don't forget that there are different ranks for all of the different branches of the defence!
    Guess I'll be spending most of today looking for my wallet that I lost Friday and didn't notice about until yesterday… -_-
    Gotta love that feeling of joy when you vanquish a bonus boss that you don't really need to fight at all.

Especially if it's a fish-man-like guy in a giant fish mecha.
    Two power outages scheduled for today for four hours each.
    Guess I'm gonna nap a lot today…
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Wait, scheduled power outages? Scheduled by who?
    bekfastbeedoe
    bekfastbeedoe
    ate hoers at frednys
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    South Africa's power utility.
    Random thought: how many people actually like getting tagged/pinged/whatever it is you guys call it? 🤔
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Only when necessary.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    It depends on the context.

If it relates to me or my interests, sure.
    If it doesn't interest me, then I could still shrug it off and appreciate the interest, but if it keeps happening and the context gets more random, then I rather say something about it.
    RTree
    RTree
    oh steef I wonder where we have seen that before… IM LOOKING AT YOU GREEN BLOB GUY FROM RAIN WORLD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom