Recent content by Cratar

1. C

Weapons & Equip An accessory that grants the ability to switch ammo type

The accessory could be a quiver and it would cycle up or down the slots in the ammo column to move to the top the type of arrow/bullet you want to fire. The commands could be hotkeyed with <, / >. just as an example and those of us who have MOUSE4 and MOUSE5 buttons could bind to those keys...
  2. C

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Honestly, I'm just glad of the fact that it's being updated yet again and that there's seemingly no end in sight. Also, it will get more people playing Terraria again.
  3. C

Quick Stacking to piggy bank deletes coins

I haven't played in a few months but I definitely did lose money whenever I quickstacked after a mining run.
  4. C

Quick Stacking to piggy bank deletes coins

It happens when there are enough gold coins already in the piggy bank and you quick stack enough gold coins to "roll over" to a platinum, except a platinum coin isn't generated.
  5. C

Blocks & Decoration Metal Grates should allow projectiles to pass through.

Not really much to say here other than it seems to make sense and it would work a lot better than hammering a vertical line of blocks into slabs. It would give the player more options to build defensively. Keeping monsters at bay while you pick them off, build portcullises! In adventure maps...
  6. C

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Changes to early game

The first few days you spend in the world, I find, are the most interesting. This is when things are at the most simple. Your challenges consist of high drops, deep water, slimes and other low level mobs; you have next to nothing to help you, no grappling hooks, lucky horseshoes or effective...
  7. C

Game Mechanics Changes to Mediumcore (death penalty, 1-up lives)

Mediumcore, though designed to be riskier and more exciting than going softcore, tends to fall through and reveals itself as merely a severe inconvenience. It is true that you take risks more seriously on mediumcore, but what happens when your luck runs out? You drop all your items and you lose...
  8. C

Other A minor torch suggestion for Terraria 1.3.6:

Wherever you are in relation to the block.
  9. C

Other A minor torch suggestion for Terraria 1.3.6:

A better idea would be to keep it all left click but to place them on blocks you would have to point at the block itself and not the space next to it.
  10. C

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm trying to figure this out myself. Main.tileBlendAll[Type] = true; will blend it to EVERYTHING including closed doors. An alternative is Main.tileMerge[Type][mod.TileType("insert_tile_name_here")] = true; which will blend it to a specific tile, but the thing I'm trying to do is reference a...
  11. C

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

That worked! Thank you.
  12. C

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

How do you set up walls so that they pass through background light like the glass walls or fences? I'm not having much luck with this.
  13. C

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Gully: An Alternate Jungle

That's a much better system than how you place glowing mushroom blocks. I wish you could do that with all the mushroom varieties.
  14. C

Items Potion of Safe Death

I don't know. It seems to defeat the purpose of choosing those options in the first place. It should be one of those things you commit yourself to. Besides, part of me thinks a potion should be something that merely gives you an edge, not something that makes you kick yourself for not having...
  15. C

Blocks & Decoration Turn off Furnace/Forge

What about fireplaces too?
Back
Top Bottom