Crawfish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Every time I see a can of Barbasol in a store I immediately think about one of them having dinosaur embryos in it.
    I have now finished Bioshock 2 as well. The story wasn't as satisfying, but the dual-wielding of guns and plasmids perfected the gameplay.
    I just finished the first Bioshock for the first time. I'm speechless, it was a goddamn great experience.
    Reactions: Dire Sigma
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Now finish it not killing all the Little Sisters. //What you mean some people play the good route on their first run?

Spoiler: There's three endings to both the first and second Bioshock games.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    What if I told you that I honestly rescued them all on my first run?
    It took a while to decide what I wanted to do when first given the choice, but in the end I decided that rescuing them was more fulfilling. Plus, free special ammo types from the gift bears!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The game's designed so you get no advantage either way, or if you decide to play "mixed" in the first game (second only has two endings, actually.)
    Bioshock in a nutshell: "Safe......hacked. Vending machine......hacked. Door.....hacked. Statue of Liberty......hacked."
    It's a proven science fact that using a P2000 Ivory in CS:GO makes you better at the game. True story!
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    It's also a proven fact that Zeus is the only good weapon.
    My old Nexus 7 2012 is starting to give up the ghost. Either I've been rough with it, or they're not meant to last two years.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "They're not meant to last two years" is the point at which the users should grab their pitchforks and torches and go have a "talk" with the creators of the device...
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I've always just kinda assumed that it's a marketing tactic. Device comes out, then starts to break down after the release of the new version. A way to get people to buy the new version to replace the old one.
    "Why won't my house retain heat?" "Your house has no insulation, at least, asbestos I can tell!"
    I really like Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, because it doesn't make BL2 any less playable. I don't feel like I'm playing an outdated game.
    Reactions: Boooo
    Headless R3aper
    Headless R3aper
    Lol yes you have a point, Unreal Tournament was amazing but it's There the Entire game, everywhere you go with some exceptions. It's not only that though, it felt like it didn't take itself seriously, like it was a joke (anything related to claptrap) when the other 2 were so serious and on point.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... Borderlands 1 was sort-of trying to be serious (except underdome, zombie apocalypse and La Robolution,) Borderlands 2 actually wasn't, at all, unless you were asleep through most of the references.

And TPS may be the most serious one: It unveils an inter-galactic war. Can't get much more serious than that, really.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I have to admit, when I first started playing BL2, the jump took me a while to get used to, and it took me even longer to get used to it being twice as high and floaty in The Pre-Sequel.
    Kinda to be expected though, I mean you ARE on a moon.
    My hard drive suddenly freed up of over 100GB and that has me kind of worried. I've been trying to free up space, but I didnt get so much..
    Should I get GTA IV while it's on sale, or just wait until GTA V gets released for PC?
    SqualidMisnomer
    SqualidMisnomer
    GTA IV while it's on sale. You'd be losing money if you didn't get it! :p
    Plus it's a fantastic game, will tide you over until V is out [which is even better ;)]
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Then I shall.
    To be honest, I never had much interest in the GTA franchise until I saw the first-person GTA V trailer. It made me kinda fall in love with the environments.
    SqualidMisnomer
    SqualidMisnomer
    Well GTA V had a massive jump in environment and story (in my opinion) but GTA IV is still lots of fun... but somewhat dated fun. You'll definitely appreciate the difference after playing IV. =]
    So Minecraft is getting a narrative-driven spinoff game by Telltale Games (in collab with Mojang of course). I'm legit excited!
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I honestly don't care about the Microsoft buyout anymore. Nothing bad has come of it yet, and all the old Mojang employees are still there, so it's still the same old company, for the most part.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Didn't they close bukkit down?
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I thought that happened before the buyout.
    It just occurred to me that Super Mario Sunshine is the only Mario game to have full lines of voice acting in cutscenes. That's pretty neat.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom