Daminus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Time stoping item on Terraria plz, i want to yell Za Warudo and throw knives at people while the time is stopped
    Reactions: Red H2O
    Daminus
    Daminus
    And then like, you put a Boulder near the guy and say "ROLLER BOULDER DA" and time flows again. LOL
    R
    Red H2O
    And then the slime you're attacking also stops time and has his stand, Skeletron, punch you to death.
    Daminus
    Daminus
    NANI WO SURUNDA?
    It's so Ironic listen to the Pillar Men Theme from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure while fighting the Celestial Towers
    I really want something in Terraria that stops time so i can yell "STAR PLATINUM THE WORLD". It would fit well with the Stardust Guardian.
    Was building an Avian Spaceship from Starbound with some dudes. The server keep crashing and rolling back the ship. Life hates me
    Today i had a dream that a big moon with green aura appeared after something crash on Earth. I need to stop playing Terraria
    I will just try to actually drawn something related to Terraria. Although i'm pretty bad at Drawing
    Was fighting Fishron with a friend, my friends randomly leave, i got killed, lost the truffle worm and the loot. lol
    Sugars
    Sugars
    that's mean of them. make them brush their teeth with grill scrapers.
    Just noticed that Frost Armor actually existed
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    How did you just notice this o_O
    Daminus
    Daminus
    Dunno, but i forgot that it existed, so i was getting crushed by the Mechanical Bosses and dind't know why
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Well, that's unfortunate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom