Esther

Due to the recent convo change, until further notice Esther physically cannot reply to convo messages. If you need to contact them privately, message them on another site they're on or go bother us through the E-Mail that the OC list belongs to. (Though another site is more reliable than E-Mail because Esther barely checks their mail.)
index.php
I've distanced myself from most of my emotions lately. Please don't push me as it will cause me to snap.
So I felt like I should put some things about myself here, hopefully this doesn't fill the character limit... There's a few things that are said again elsewhere in this about, but I'm too lazy to remove them so deal with it.

So, I'm Esther. Self-proclaimed idiot with literally no life outside of here, and who makes a lot of things.
I'm probably known for roleplaying a LOT here, though you can also find me roleplaying on Flight Rising (very rarely) and MagiStream (I'm in a single roleplay there). I don't RP much on those sites because 1: scheduling troubles, and 2: most of the RPs on Flight Rising are super complicated/have already started/are based on franchises I know nothing about/have other issues preventing me from joining, while MagiStream doesn't have very many group RPs. While I am on PFQ and Xanje too, (and I plan to get back into The Final Outpost,) I don't plan to join any RPs there unless someone were to ask me if I was interested in a RP that hasn't started yet. (For TFO I probably won't even be on its forum at all though)
If anyone has any questions about my characters (the main list is linked in my signature, but it might be missing some (please let me know if you see a missing or misplaced entry in the list, I can't keep it accurate alone)), just let me know (Preferably on my AMA).

I draw characters when I have time and energy, and I always draw on paper using pencils (I have pens too, but I don't use them because I tend to mess up lines. A lot. And the problem with a pen is if you make a mistake, you gotta start over. Pencils are nice because I can use an eraser (though most of my erasers lose their corners within the first week of usage, and because I draw small... yeah fixing mistakes that are in-between two lines is a pain in the :red:.)). I do have a drawing tablet (Wacom One), but I don't use it often right now. On the rare occasions where I draw something digitally, I just use my mouse or phone.

I also make pixel art, almost exclusively Terraria styled sprites for weapons and stuff like that, and for that I use Aseprite and my mouse. I also have Piskel downloaded at all times because there are a few things it can do better than Aseprite, but I almost never need it.
The weapon type I sprite the least is any kind of gun, I just struggle with them compared to swords and staves. And lanterns, I've sprited so many of them it's hilarious.

I'm working on various writing projects too, even if they go a bit slowly right now.

I'm planning to learn some amount of music making eventually, mainly for eventual game projects.

Oh yeah, I'm making a Terraria mod (technically a few but two of them are side-projects). It's still in the very early stage and I haven't had time to work on it lately (*Cries in solo dev with no budget*), but I have a lot of ideas for it already, including two new classes, a new biome, and at least one new boss. It'll definitely take at least a few more years before I upload the first version to the steam workshop.

Another thing I plan to learn is animation, both for potential game projects and animated series (and random animations for silly things that are in my lore). And there's also 3D modeling but Blender confuses me greatly so that's going to take a while...

I can be all over the place, in many ways. There's a few notes scattered in this about and in my signature for things to look out for.
If I'm silent in bigger RPs (Mostly RJITU and TLRPPW, right now) for more than a week feel free to poke me with a ping on the first Tuesday or Friday possible. I have busy days on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (And so for the sake of my mental health, I stay out of bigger RPs on those days) but the rest of the week is less messy so I can reply on those if I have the energy to. But seriously, don't pressure me, it does. Not. Help.

There's a few roleplays that I miss a lot and that I will forever hope get revived again (no resets on them though, I really hate it when a RP that has made a ton of progress is reset entirely because it messes up things for me in other places, which usually leads to me leaving the RP entirely). Most notable ones are Aftermath Adventures, Black, Tainted Calamity (I would accept a minor rewind to an earlier point if needed, but not a full reset), I Choose You!, Asterra: World of Magic, Phantomtale, and The Blinding Radiance.

I think I'll leave it here.

Current Theme/Music I vibe with:
The only reason this profile is public is because I link it in other places. I'd love to make it private but I can't.
index.php

Kirby Personality Test gave me Light (If you take it, please bring a translation thing, it's in Japanese)
1st was Togetic, but I don't have the code for it anymore.
2nd was
Current is

According to this EoS personality test, I'm the "calm, relaxed type" (Vulpix/Phanpy/Cyndaquil/Chikorita).
I moved my quote list to my introduction thread, because those quotes were getting close to maxing out the limit here.
AwATheRito gave me this for being the first to post on page 10000 of The Last Post Wins!
index.php

I got this slime from Archon The All-Knowing: :islime:
I got a shrimp from Buffling: 🍤
Simple gave me a life crystal: <3
Geotree gave me a duck: 🦆
Archon The All-Knowing gave me another slime: :bslime:
I found a 👾 in a profile post from Champion Greninjoid!
Sir Mushias Chlorophytas gave me a broken image trying to give me a potion:
Broken-image-icon-in-Chrome.gif

Sir Mushias Chlorophytas successfully gave me a potion (And later another one):
F1D9419F-0D30-48F9-A3D7-F7253967A78C-removebg-preview.png
pixel-art-art-pixel-coloring-by-number-sandbox-pixel-assassin-potion-others-62ff1d3c3fff4e7874725e9b5a599de0.png

Peanut Sauce gave me a peanut:
index.php

tkc1919 gave me a pink slime: :pinky:
FriendlySnek asked me to take care of this snek: 🐍
Champion Greninjoid gave me <3, :bluslime:, :pslime:, and :cslime: for my birthday!
Champion Greninjoid gave me a
Alex S gave me a for collection!
Alex S also gave me ◔,☯,◕,◉,● and ☉ for the collection!
Ultimate Snowman 46 gave me a chocolate orange flavored cake with a pumpkin on top :hoppinjack:

ConfuzzledCobalt gave me a Cobalt Naganita!
index.php
I have ADHD and Autism, too.
Also, I get uncomfortable with things way too easily and I should probably make a list of things I'm not okay with.
I have trouble showing my limits sometimes, please be very patient around me.
Website
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/555585
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
  3. Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
  4. Terraria: Wii U
  5. Terraria: Nintendo Switch
Occupation
Professional Thing Carrier

Signature

Intro Thread|AMA/OC Color List|Literature|OC Lists|My Playlist|ECU OST
They/Them pronouns, thanks.
If I act coldly at any point for no visible reason, it's probably been a really long and/or exhausting day for me. It's nothing personal, just my brain shutting off emotions a lot lately.

Go easy on Esther please, they haven't had much sleep lately and words are hard for them.
-Lumex

Current RP Availability: Available, but don't expect much from me.
Please read these posts, they explain my mental state and things I've been through the past year.
How Was Your Day Thread V5 - Page 5121 - MagiStream
How Was Your Day Thread V5 - Page 5118 - MagiStream
How Was Your Day Thread V5 - Page 5152 - MagiStream
How Was Your Day Thread V5 - Page 5129 - MagiStream
"Only time will tell its tale, if it all has been in vain"
-Lyrics from Frozen by Within Temptation
index.php
index.php
index.php

These two are here exclusively to stare at @Orchamut and the rest of you
NOTE: If I ask a yes/no question, I can not work with you simply liking that post. I will simply see that as acknowledgment of the post and would prefer an actual answer with words.
I tend to blame myself when things go wrong, even if it's not my fault, so please keep that in mind when talking to me about sensitive topics.
I'm the current moderator of Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP). If you want to, please feel free to join!
"Normal speech" (The only language I frequently use other than normal is that for Pokémon, in which case I mark it like "[this]")
*Actions if I'm lazy or in a hurry*
Actions if I'm not lazy/in a hurry.
<Thoughts> (If I'm using text boxes made with a PMD Comic Maker, then I instead mark thoughts like (this) due to <> not being supported in the program.)
_Telepathy_
Things in a table happen at the same time as each other:
*(Example)*<(Example part two)>
<_Thoughts except not even alternate personalities can hear them_> (When using text boxes I'll mark these like (-this-) because as of typing this I just found out the program also doesn't support _ meaning I had to switch those out as well.)
My profile
(This is my referral link, clicking this and signing up with it will mark me as having referred you)
#72C358|#FFDBDC/#FFA8B6
Keeping these colors here until I don't need them in Blender anymore, just in case. Don't mind it.
I am the Corrupted Supreme Poster of TLPW (I think)
[IMG]http://huggle.jdf2.org/sig/EstherGamer.png[/IMG]

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

An Unseen Deity

Uncovering your favorite thread of torches, you’ve lit up the secret and have earned the favor and luck of the mercurial Torch God.
  5. 0

A Portal of Swirling Energies

Coming out of the phantasmal storm, your submission shot a bullseye to the center of a cosmic surge. (Participated in 2021 Terraria's 10th Anniversary Contest)
  6. 0

A Flare of Fury

Like a true warrior you unleashed an eruption of glorious rays with your presentation. (Participated in 2021 Terraria's 10th Anniversary Contest)
  7. 0

The Power of a Galaxy

In a blaze of arcanum, your contest entry shines magically and with astral energy. (Participated in 2021 Terraria's 10th Anniversary Contest)
  8. 0

Weaving Through The Milky Way

Bright and twinkling, you summoned forth an entrancing work that is out of this world. (Participated in 2021 Terraria's 10th Anniversary Contest)
  9. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  10. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  11. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  12. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  13. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  14. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  15. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  16. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  17. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  18. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom