Recent content by Evan20000

1. E

Resolved Terraria Expert Mode: Are The Mechanical Bosses Even Possible

Skeletron Prime and Twins are more or less unchanged. Twins are the easiest imo if you focus down Retinazer who's the biggest threat and not Spazmatism like on normal (Those lasers hurt like nothing else). Skeletron Prime is exactly the same as before once you get rid of his laser gun. Destroyer...
  2. E

Terraria 1.3.0.6 Summoner solo expert mode Moon Lord

Stardust Dragon so good. Nice videos!
  3. E

Expert Mode Multiplayer Boss Health Scaling

Expert Scaling with a multiplayer server is very tough and punishes players that don't play at the same pace as everyone else. Most of the progression against bosses on my server was made when I was on my own and everyone else had gone to bed. I nearly solo'd Fishron with x4 player health...
  4. E

Expert Mode Multiplayer Boss Health Scaling

Moon Lord's core hits 200k+ with 4 people. Don't remember the exact number; was too busy trying to not to die.
  5. E

Expert Solo the final boss with any class, no arena

So if you're using Shrimpy Truffle instead of the UFO mount, you don't need RoD/Ninja gear/Titanium Armor Set Bonus because you can just outrun the laser when you're under half health. Otherwise, yes, you will need one of the three items mentioned in the video with the UFO mount. It's definitely...
  6. E

Stardust Summons: Dragon vs. Cells?

I've been using Last Prism as my backup weapon simply for how fast it hits, trying to maximize the proc rate on the Stardust Cells. I'll have to give your loadout a try; I was using Papyrus Scarab + Necromantic Scroll + Beetle, so that may explain why I've been having trouble.
  7. E

What's your accessory setup? I filled mine with as many +minion as I could and I wasn't doing as well as I could have been on any other class. Is there a balance between conventional accessories/+damage and +minion to be hard? The cells and dragon seem wonderful, but all of the other summons...
  8. E

The biggest problem I have with this class is that you need to get close enough to enemies to make your minions aggro on them and can't run far enough away to make them return to you in really hectic situations. In addition your minions don't really have the DPS that the mage or the ranger can...
  9. E

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

Terrarian is basically the new Flairon with the Yoyo bag equipped. S.D.M.G. also gives me massive 1.1 nostalgia. Last Prism is objectively the best weapon in the game for both crowd control and single target DPS if you can mitigate the massive mana cost when focus firing it. I like it, and yet...
  10. E

What Terraria Pet do you have?

On my melee, Minotaur. I've yet to find suitable pets for my ranger and mage characters.
  11. E

PC 1.3.0.5

Mana costs got halved on both of them I think. Or at least they feel lower.
  12. E

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

Dart Rifle absolutely wrecks hardmode (on expert too!) until post Plantera. 10/10 would Dart Rifle again.
  13. E

Things you hate doing in Terraria

Pretty much this. Also finding Plantera in larger worlds can sometimes be annoying if you're trying to finish quickly. I feel like the game needs an endgame sink for all of the prior ores to give you something to do with them; you need a lot of it at the start of hardmode and then after you...
  14. E

Celestial Sigil Not Working?

Invasion events of any sort also block it in my experience.
  15. E

Frost Moon + Increased Expert Drop Rates

Perhaps the droprate is a little too high for this event? I mean, we hit wave 20, but still this is ridiculous.
Back
Top Bottom