What is your swear-by-it weapon?

652Graystripe

Plantera
Everytime some player asks you "What should I use?" what do you say, regardless of other details? There are a few swear-by-it, completely iconic and deservedly so, weapons. I can name my own, but I'm interested in your opinions.

Megashark, to start this thing off.

Last edited:
my response must be, if on PC, the last prism, the thing can deal so much DPS it borders on the insane, it actually surpasses the coin gun

my response must be, if on PC, the last prism, the thing can deal so much DPS it borders on the insane, it actually surpasses the coin gun
Username relevant. Heh.
I honestly hate the Last Prism and all of its endgame mage weapons, because they 1) are horribly mana-inefficient and 2) supplanted the Inferno Fork. Oh well, more for me!

Blowpipe.

Do you realize just how much this weapon demolishes the Jungle at the start of the game? You kill a single Hornet, and you get a 100 of extremely powerful early-game ammunition, which you can use to kill more Hornets more easily and get more ammo.

You can get a Boomstick, Ivy Whip and Blade of Grass right at the beginning of the game if you get a Blowpipe.

Blowpipe is so goddamn good and everyone should use it.

Blowpipe.

Do you realize just how much this weapon demolishes the Jungle at the start of the game? You kill a single Hornet, and you get a 100 of extremely powerful early-game ammunition, which you can use to kill more Hornets more easily and get more ammo.

You can get a Boomstick, Ivy Whip and Blade of Grass right at the beginning of the game if you get a Blowpipe.

Blowpipe is so goddamn good and everyone should use it.
Huh... Never thaught about that in my 2000+ hours of Terraria... well then .-.

Nimbus rod, I use it in almost every run just for the destroyer and early-hardmode farm. Almost nothing is as cheesy as this early hardmode, although now it only really does well on the destroyer since yoyos are in the game.

Daedalus Stormbow. Very easy to get and it completely destroys the Mechanical bosses when used with Holy Arrows.

My trusty... Hmmm.... Trusty... I know! Razorpine, just reliable and fun, also a PvP. God. No. Question.

Bunny Cannon. Why? Because it saved my arse many times during frost moons.

The other one is Stynger.

One of my trusty weapons, as stated above, is the Razorpine. Coupled with Spectre Armor, it easily hits the healing cap, even despite having reduced damage. The other one is the Horseman's Blade. I mean, it's so underrated, and can do quite a bit of DPS compared to other swords.

Death sickle, nothing beats being able to send light through walls looking for ores as well as being able to hit things through walls. I even make narrow passage ways in the jungle and fight Plantera like this, hitting her through the walls and she can't hit back.

The Terra Blade.

Its iconic. Its powerful. And with its buff in 1.3, its easily a member of the ultimate trinity of swords (Terra Blade, Meowmere and Star Wrath).

Back
Top Bottom