Recent content by ferofax

1. ferofax

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Heh, it's a long shot anyways. Good for you if you've got muscle memory for it now. I still find myself having to stop and remind myself that X is bad when I'm in my inventory screen. 1.01 had sloped platforms. I used them a lot for hoiking. 1.02 removed them. I've yet to see them back on 1.03...
  2. ferofax

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

We still have trash on the touch screen, where nobody seems to be accidentally pressing anything because nobody uses the touchscreen without looking at it, unlike buttons... well, you pretty much just press buttons without thinking about it. And therein lies the danger. If I could have my way...
  3. ferofax

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Have the devs done anything about Trash hotkeyed to X? Come on, devs, it's no longer funny. It's just pure grief at this point. In the chest tab, X to withdraw an item from a chest? Okay. In the equipment tab, X to remove a worn equipment? Makes sense. This establishes the context that X takes...
  4. ferofax

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I smell a NOA release date... Is that a NOA release date? June 13? AWWWW YISSSS Can't wait to break the game some more, lol. Also, yay for more slots! Btw, my three worlds remain super stable. My sympathies, @tautet, I wish I could just give you one my worlds, lol.
  5. ferofax

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

That's kinda how I fixed it too, but my spawn pads are offscreen below my position, around 25 blocks below me. Yes, you can, either as drops from Ocram, or by crafting it. Dragon, Spectral, and Titan.
  6. ferofax

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Hmm. I guess I never really took the time to observe that. I kinda found the Rod of Discord lying somewhere underground, obviously dropped by them, but I wasn't actively hunting for it, so it never became an issue for me. But duly noted. Rune Wizards... now those bastards deserve a special place...
  7. ferofax

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I don't think the despawning bug affects non-event mobs. I just think they're rare, like Tim or that really strong, really annoying caster thingy. That could be, but I've also crashed while mining, while flying, under the ocean... etc. But yes, a lot of it did happen during a jump.
  8. ferofax

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I don't think it's the characters. I have two characters and they've never crashed on my stable worlds. My first character, however, have had more than its fair share of crashes on my previous worlds. That's enough for me to write off the characters as a cause of crash. I only said "unstable...
  9. ferofax

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

No, don't move yet. Keep your old world. But make a new world. Play around with it for a few hours, just find chests and take their contents. If it crashes, then don't keep that. Keep making new worlds until you find one that doesn't crash. THEN YOU MOVE. Take everything you can carry, bring it...
  10. ferofax

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

My copy is NOA 1.01, but I can get my hands on a friend's NOE 1.02 game (I stole one of his character slots and two of his world slots - yay for that upgrade). My NOA save has two characters and three worlds, and all of those worlds have never crashed again since I don't know when. But I did go...
  11. ferofax

If you really want to have a stable play experience, yes, you'd need to do that in a stable world. I know, it sounds painful to start again. But after finding one, you never have to worry about crashing ever again. Find a stable world first. It's easier to do this when you have wings and better...
  12. ferofax

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Looking at the wiki, Beetle Husks were patched later as Golem drops. I think as the devs add new items/equips, they will also add in relevant drops.
  13. ferofax

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Ditch that world. Some worlds are stable, a lot of them are not. Make a world, explore the surface + sky islands + find honey and jungle temple. If that world isn't stable, you're guaranteed a crash before you can do all that. If game doesn't crash, you have yourself a keeper. @Deanzor, please...
  14. ferofax

Based on my 200+ hours worth of experience with the game, random crashes tend to be world-specific. Now, I do not know what exactly makes it crash, but I DO KNOW that SOME WORLDS ARE STABLE AS BEDROCK. On my game, two out three of my worlds are super stable - zero crashes from the moment I...
Back
Top Bottom