1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
FlakMaster
Last Activity:
Mar 12, 2016
Birthday:
Nov 12, 1995
Running from the (zombie) Police

Share This Page

FlakMaster

The Destroyer, Male, 21, from Somewhere Quiet

Apparently asking someone to shoot you in the face in gaming yields the opposite effect that it does in movies. Feb 9, 2016

FlakMaster was last seen:
Mar 12, 2016
    1. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      God damn, I overkilled Plantera again.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Pixel
        Pixel
        I see. Nimbus Rods are easy to come across when it violently rains across several days. Imean, I've had about four in my entire playthrough. Then again, RNG tends to work for people, whereas it's a pain for others.

I prefer the Mage class, considering there are a lot of advantages, and I don't need to consume ammo or risk getting massacred as a Melee player.
        May 24, 2015
      3. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        It's always been a target of mine to get throughout my many playthroughs. It's just that for this one, it's a no go on it.

Ammo is only becoming a small issue at the moment for me because I need five times as much to do the same tasks in comparison to vanilla settings. Not too hard to get the materials for it, though.
        May 24, 2015
      4. Pixel
        Pixel
        Hm. Honestly if I weren't Mage, I'd probably go for the Melee approach. Sure, Ranger DPS is great and all, but I'm not a fan of ammo consumption all too much.

Either way, when me and my team of 2 were choosing who will be which class, I chose Mage. Except, that my character is Slade Wilson, also known as Deathstroke, who is a DC comic villain. And, contrary to my class choice, he's also both melee and ranger.
        May 24, 2015
    2. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      I do find it very interesting that Repeaters in this game suddenly become brilliant when mob defence is doubled.
      2. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        ...If you think I have the patience to kill the Dungeon Guardian with 49995 health, you have another thing coming.
        May 23, 2015
      3. Sargon
        Sargon
        Ah! Are you testing something?
        May 23, 2015
      4. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        No. Well, in a very small way yes, but practically no. I advise reading the below statuses to get a better understanding.
        May 23, 2015
    3. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      The Supreme Badass Destroyer (400k health and double defence) has been defeated. Next in line please.
    4. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      Damn, I'm going to need a tonne of Jester Arrows.
      2. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        @Commander Crocket it is done, with plenty of time to spare actually. Running out of Jester Arrows before really was the issue.

@Scarecrow I'd love a mod to be able to change the names of mobs :p
        May 22, 2015
      3. Scarecrow
        Scarecrow
        lvl 80 supreme badass overlord ice queens.
        May 22, 2015
      4. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        *Supreme bitches.

That's what they're going to be like when I get to them.
        May 22, 2015
    5. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      I'm up early in the morning and ready to kick :red:. No idea why.
      1. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        "They woke him from his slumber, and now he's going to put them all to sleep... Permanently."

Awesome action movie idea right there? No? Okay.
        May 22, 2015
    6. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      WoF with 40k health? Still managed to kill it before I reached the mid-point of the map.
      2. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        A few things to note:

-God damn, I missed explosive bullets so much. Going to need a lot more than 41 base damage to cut through double defence.
        -Cobalt, Orichalcum and Adamantite -_-
        - :red: 2k health Unicorns
        May 21, 2015
      3. W1K
        W1K
        Pirate Captains and Paladins gon be fun.
        May 21, 2015
      4. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        Now I have to screenshot the Pirate Captain at 10k health and put it in Orange's thread...when I get there.

Actually, I can get a pirate map now if I wanted to. Just ended my session though.
        May 21, 2015
        Kyouko Tsukino likes this.
    7. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      On a more positive note, I still don't like the blast of sunshine that blinds me every evening during spring/summer.
      1. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        What? I said more positive, not positive as a whole. Also, the sunset creates a very comforting blend of colours in my room, but it's just that moment when the sun itself stares at me through my ultra-thin curtains.
        May 19, 2015
    8. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      'Please remove the English Flag, it might offend some people' - A trend from people that think they're owed the world.
      2. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        No, I'm pretty sure it was islamic folk complaining. I know a bunch of them feel entitled because of how rich the middle east is from all the oil. This isn't stereotyping, it's truth from experience.

"Ah, of course. It's the Muslims, knew it."

No, not really. Out in the UAE, there was plenty of them that would go to a BBQ which had pork and alcohol in it. They were fine, long as they didn't touch the stuff.
        May 19, 2015
      3. Chazm
        Chazm
        Oh yeah, off topic on this, anyone wants stuff removed- e.g misandrists, and those numbers of <removed 'cause staff may warn me> are scaling massively.
        May 19, 2015
      4. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        Summarising it, I think it's fine to be a nationalist inside the borders of the country. Outside of the country? I'd be a bit careful.

Hating the country and trying to take away other people's pride I think is a load of rubbish.
        May 19, 2015
    9. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      How long has it been since I played Terraria? Well, I tried to press C to crouch...
      1. Kyouko Tsukino, Baconfry and Sunz like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        Well, to put it simply: There's like a pre-planned strategy where, when much pain is suffered, I try to break line of sight by crouching when appropriate, which is more often than not.

That strategy kind of accidentally got blended in with the sense of trouble I get when I'm being overwhelmed in Terraria or suffer great health loss.
        May 16, 2015
      4. LoveSpreader
        LoveSpreader
        I wonder if you would the same when you sustain a heavy blow in a turn-based game?
        May 16, 2015
      5. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        Nah, it's mostly just the immediate danger sense with action games that are reliant on reaction times.

I'd be aware that I won't be able to do anything to retaliate in a turn-based game.
        May 16, 2015
    10. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      That moment when you accidentally enrage monsters too much to make them have 339100000000000000000000000000000000 health in a TD game.
      2. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        The armour levels?

That's no problem when you can just enhance your kill gem in a trap with bolt; ignores armour completely.
        May 19, 2015
      3. Chazm
        Chazm
        Don't get how this works, but:
        if a value is infinite it cannot be surpassed.
        Reason is the defenseIgnore value is probably 9.999999999999e+305
        May 19, 2015
      4. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        That makes sense, but never really tested it out.
        May 19, 2015
    11. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      "How have you never lost a fight before?" "Because I've never been in one".
      1. Corruption
        Corruption
        Hahaha, I prefer this one:
        "How have you never lost a fist fight before?"
        "Because I have a gun."
        May 11, 2015
      2. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        Ah, but every rifleman should know their close-quarters-combat, lest they get jumped on by a stealthy hostile.
        May 11, 2015
    12. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      Charge into a group of enemies, kill most of them, die while fleeing. About to spawn, but someone res me with res grenade. Cue evil grin.
    13. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      *Kills some guy in Planetside 2* "You're a noob FlackMaster!!!" What is it with people spelling my name wrong?
      2. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        Well, calling members of a social clan 'idiots' on RuneScape wouldn't have got me far :p

Damn, it's been a while since I've played that game. No intention of returning to it, though.
        May 9, 2015
      3. Krasunir
        Krasunir
        I completed Dragon Slayer on Runescape 2007, which is ironic considering... well, me.
        May 9, 2015
      4. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        Also, I must be an idiot because Odu Nobunaga
        May 9, 2015
        Kyouko Tsukino likes this.
    14. TheQuietBisharp
      TheQuietBisharp
      Can I be Somewhere Quiet with you?
      1. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        No, I don't want to risk the big guy seeing us.
        May 9, 2015
      2. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        Hmph. I'll go back to Hoenn then.
        May 9, 2015
    15. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      Don't Starve is probably the most polished game I've played.
      1. Pixel likes this.
      3. LoveSpreader
        LoveSpreader
        OK.... I gave it another go. Died in the second night first time around, for wasting my grass on an armor, and not leaving enough for a fire. Second time around, died in the seventh day, due to.... what I believe to be mental fatigue. That second one was more humiliating than the first, for some reason. Well, at least I unlocked the second char, which I will now use.
        May 17, 2015
      4. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        Only problem with Willow is that she tends to set things on fire automatically when she has low sanity.
        May 17, 2015
      5. LoveSpreader
        LoveSpreader
        I just have to keep a fire running. Still learning the ropes. Just got attacked from bats when I made camp near a hole. :dryadcry:
        May 17, 2015
    16. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      Some people are so blind when it comes to politics, it really hurts my head.
      2. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        It's the same over here. I've already tried looking for a job - the places where they don't ask you for experience are places where what's going on is, at the very least, illegal, if not immoral.

I decided to go ":red: the government" and do 'freelance work' instead - paying my taxes never got me anywhere, and I'm done feeding the system.
        May 7, 2015
      3. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        It's amusing, though, how quickly the same system that was hounding me for money was to look the other way the moment I decided to tell it to :red: off. Speaks volumes of how corrupt the system is to begin with - or at least, of how lazy it is.
        May 7, 2015
      4. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        I'd say our government is a little more professional...

...if a couple of weeks ago they didn't mistake my mother's income to be £26k instead of £15k a year and subsequently cut benefits by a staggering amount. The worst part is that they were convinced she was earning £26k. She's smart enough to get it sorted, but undoubtedly there are people out there essentially getting robbed.
        May 7, 2015
    17. Kyouko Tsukino
      Kyouko Tsukino
      I'm downloading Planetside 2 again. If you see some idiot engineer shooting and repairing turrets in an abandoned base... Yeah.
      2. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        Meh, for PS2 steam is literally another unnecessary extra step. You can just pin the launcher to the toolbar and play from there. Also, steam uses up some power in the background, but I don't know whether that matters when I have 16gig RAM. 4? Definitely helps to not have processes like that on.
        May 6, 2015
      3. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        Well, the ping isn't too bad if you go a bit far on server, depending on your internet of course. I hear of some European folk that go to Emerald (US East) because it's busier there (but also full of asshats apparently). Think it doesn't go in excess of 200ping. A difference in infantry combat, but not necessarily vehicle.
        May 6, 2015
      4. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        My point: If you ever wanted to just hang around in the tank, you can always just create a newbie on Cobalt and hop in my Prowler. You don't have to buy anything to use my vehicle goodies, and I've dumped a tonne of certs on my tank.
        May 6, 2015
    18. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      That moment when you throw C4, it sticks on another C4 that an ally threw, then goes into a pile of enemies that think they can survive 1 C4
      1. Kyouko Tsukino likes this.
      3. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        Sometimes I prefer the truth to a possible pun. Only sometimes, though.
        May 5, 2015
      4. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        Sounds like someone uses a magic hat application to make choices for them.

Wait a minute, you hate RNG, nvm. All I can imagine you doing is ':red: you magic hat, I wanted to do that pun so bad'.
        May 5, 2015
      5. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        ... How do you know about my magic hat?

I call it Azz, because it's quite an Azzhat.
        May 5, 2015
        FlakMaster likes this.
    19. FlakMaster
      FlakMaster
      Nice bunch of alerts for threads I completely forgot I posted in recently. Woo *anti-climatic fistpump*
      2. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        That'll happen when movies take a few years to produce, hence they are a little late to the 'cool party'.
        May 5, 2015
      3. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        I wonder if a certain game with the number three will have that happen to it as well. It already happened with Daikatana and Duke Nukem Forever, which were revolutionary... For the date their development was started, not their much delayed release.
        May 5, 2015
      4. FlakMaster
        FlakMaster
        Probably. I bet that's what put a lot of small devs team down. They start working on a concept never done before, but it'll take them 5 years to do. And then another company tenfold their size 'hears' about this concept and does it in a year.
        May 5, 2015
    20. FlakMaster
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 12, 1995 (Age: 21)
    Running from the (zombie) Police
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Signature

Let us reminisce in the legacies and achievements of not just our ancestors and allies, but our enemies and rivals too. For if we are so quick to forget the accomplishments of humanity as a whole, how can we hope to mirror the same scale of endeavours in future times?