FlakMaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "When you going to cut your hair?" "It's fine, I don't need to." "...You accidentally eat your own hair during dinner if you didn't realise"
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Razor, I advise you do not waste time with someone that is not creative with their food whatsoever :p
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    The eating of the own hair, the disliking of mustard, and the uncreativity with food are traits i have as well.
    Also I didn't know which word to use so I used uncreativity.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    'Lack of' is a good substitute for anything in that context really.
    Here's a question I'm pondering about: Should I skip BoC, get the Night's Edge and then prep for the Wall of Flesh on my playthrough?
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    That's fine, I don't want to hold you back on anything :p

I'm off twitch for now, just utilising the 'preview stream'. I'd do what you do and use Itunes, but that program is being an :red: in terms of getting my music on there. Apparently Itunes is quite strict on what music is allowed on there, that being only stuff you purchase from their store.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    I have little confidence in this wedding. The guys been married ~ 4 times now. I promised to go next time, but I couldn't get out of it.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Oh, and TAPI seems incapable of turning music completely off for some reason.

Edit: Well, try to have fun nonetheless :p
    Going to stream for real this time in ~15mins. Need to complete the playthrough before 1.3, after all Thanks to all that popped in!
    Will stream in 30-60 mins, won't be able to voice chat this time though Edit: Nvm, can't do it. Things cropped up, sorry.
    Well, I've achieved a lot in 3 1/2 hours that I didn't want to stream because it was mostly building and doing what I've done before.
    Still streaming Terraria - Got a bit more activity going. Come for explosions and pain (stream ended)
    How to create a river with your nose: Be a sufferer of pollen allergy and have Chilli heatwave Doritos with Hot Salsa dip.
    Thanks to those that watched my stream. Will do it again in good time.
    Reactions: Scironex
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    It's a trending thing recently, I admit. I suppose I just want to get more involved to this community. And I'm god awful at art, so that's off the table. Literature I can do, but I lack the motivation to do so.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    At least it wasn't the 178 updates that my laptop had. They took almost 4 hours to install.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    The waiting game at its finest.

Not really annoying, because it's a laptop I barely use anymore. The pinnacle of annoyance is when you buy a new computer of which its OS has been out for a good while and thus tonnes of updates for it.

"I just want to use this frikkin' beefy PC already!"
    Who in the world leaves one bacon rash left in the packet? At least use up that last one so I don't get a massive heap of disappointment.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "But for the ones who opened that fridge, it was a container of one bacon rash and disappointment."
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Is it normal that this made me more annoyed than accidentally stepping into a deep puddle?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I see food packages as a "reverse Highlander" thing. There can't be only one.
    We British are honourable folk. We make sure we attack the enemy as far away as possible, so much that they can't strike back.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Yeah, pretty much. During the medieval ages, when they kicked Wales' (a country) behind and took over, they also acquired Welsh Longbowmen to their side. I don't know what kicked off the trend, but archery was the only sport that wasn't banned during Sundays. They were really keen on recruiting the best.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    And the longbows the British use were no small little wooden stick, either. They were around 6 feet of carefully crafted yew. That's a damn big bow.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Not sure if bow or football goal."
    Sprites seem to look much better in-game than they do while making them.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    index.php

I thought I could have done more while making it, but it actually looks pretty impressive comparatively to other weapons. The only problem is that the player is holding it by the stock; I don't know whether you can change where it is held or not.
    I'm going masochistic on a new playthrough with 5x damage received, 5x mob health and 5x mob defence. 1.3 Expert mode will be funny.
    Reactions: Pixel
    W1K
    W1K
    I don't actually know. The projectiles damage code is meant to buff every projectile that counts as hostile. Grenades technically don't, but I'm not sure whether they are set to hostile at some point or not. Check'd the sources but I couldn't find anything. Changing mob's damage alone will not change their projectiles damage along with their melee damage btw.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I know, both are at 5x.

Edit: Just tried to blow myself up. Nope, normal damage.

2nd Edit: It doesn't affect traps either.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Update: Got a Rockfish and Frog leg. Now killing those slimes will work.
    'I long for world peace, not for the sake of all, but to be marked as the Pioneer of Chaos in the books of history.'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom