G1!+¢h+r@p
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm back for now- who knows how long that will last, though...

Damn, I just realized how hard it'll be to be here during the summer, what with me not having school and all... crap.
    Champion Greninjoid
    Champion Greninjoid
    How would that make it harder..?
    Honestly, it’s kinda sad that this makes sense to me.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Honestly, by now I expect the Forum Roleplay section to fully collapse by May, what with how many people are having IRL issues.
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    Give me a year, and I'll be fine. But yeah, the whole thing is kinda falling apart-

And yeah, it's twisted, but it is what it is. My hope is that I get a job and buy myself a phone this summer, so that I can just do TCF mobile. Who knows if I'll be able to pull that off though- Gotta get a driver's license first! I have the permit, but eh-
    I realize that before I graduate from school, I'mma have to pull a "skiddadle, skidoodle," and change my e-mail to a non-school one. Should be fun-
    Reactions: Champion Greninjoid
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    imagine not having a personal one
    seriously though, you should make a personal email asap, it can be pretty important in the future
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    That's the plan, though I don't know when I'll get the chance to do so (It's harder than it would be for the average person, due to the same reasons I can't be online here as much as desired-)
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Imagine not having four spare emails for no reason
    I've been having this fun little mental concept about if Overhaul from MHA received Quirks from All for One, and it's kind of fun. I call him 'Maximum Overhaul', and, well, I don't know. I just wanted to mention it. I've thought of a lot of details, but if no one cares, I won't bother typing up a whole essay about him xD
    Comment questions about IRL me on my AMA thread! I'll answer them when I have time, because I want y'all to know more about me!
    • Love
    Reactions: QUEENOFCHICKENS
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    ...Nothing? Hm. Maybe I give away too much information about me in my profile, so no one really has any questions for me xD-
    Today should be a good day for being online for one... I'm really sorry how I'm messing up everything I've been in recently.

Should I just stop? Being here, I mean... Probably better off for y'all-
    So, what happened on Saturday?
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    Yeah, I can't really be online on the weekends lol- Sorry! On that note, I gtg already xD
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    ...Well, this really will be one of the worst weekend I've ever been through.
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    Sorry about that. I'd do literally anything I could to change this fact, but I'm not really able to do anything lol. The only reason I'm ever on here at all is that I'm using my school Chromebook to RP instead of work. So basically, if you ever see me here, I'm literally procrastinating on a project or assignment just to be with y'all-
    If I bring my AMA back to life, I'mma make it a "Ask IRL Glitchtrap Anything!" Because I feel like I like people to know about me as a person lol. As long as it's not something that could bring about my identity being stolen or anything, I'll pretty much answer anything asked of me!
    ...Gone for an hour and I've already got 17 notifications xD
    • Wow
    Reactions: Esther
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    I've always wanted to be a part of a heated argument. My cold logic (almost) always causes the victory-
    Benjellyman
    Benjellyman
    Every time I get in one, I just look like an idiot.
    And just start repeating everything they say to annoy them
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    Sounds fun- maybe I should just post something controversial sometime and see what happens-

Just kidding. I don't ever want to do that xD-
    Guess the Song #4:
    🎶 Repelling your torches, enemy forces, making me nauseous, better be cautious-
    or else you'll be left of a tall cliff, awkward; (Cont.)
    BTC is off to a... start. I'm loving reading what's out when I have the chance, but clearly it's not gonna be easy to bring back, especially with me part-time. Mass pinging may or may not commence soon-
    Esther
    Esther
    You're beating me in that race, that's for sure
    Unless I somehow get my crap back together in the next 2 months-
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    Fair enough, Animus- it'll be a process of regeneration for this RP, I think. Even if it DOES end up being more laid back than it was, that actually works out more for me at the moment, anyway-

Keep in mind that I also started the race first- remember my dead period lol?
    Esther
    Esther
    True... then again I was already prepared for the race yet I'm still losing because I wasn't prepared enough
    Sounds familiar...
    Shut up Avo-
    I feel like my awesomeness has evolved over time along with my overall maturity xD

Like, I'm looking at the BTC OOC thread, which pretty accurately is a summary of my entire TCF RP life, and I went from mildly argumentative, to extremely cringey, to who I am online today lol-
    Black, Tainted Calamity is officially revived, everyone; go check out my most popular RP of all time! It's the perfect opportunity for you to get in on it because of the time rewind that's going to happen! Enjoy!
    Esther
    Esther
    I'm going to miss Diana so much *Cries*
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    Maybe she'll come back, maybe she won't. But I'm busy right now so I can't make that decision quite yet-
    Esther
    Esther
    I sure hope she will
    And hopefully 3ds and I can figure out another way to do a certain thing that we did last time because otherwise Lumino might have to solo a battle until Berry shows up-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom