G1!+¢h+r@p
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guys you shouldn’t feel Bad for afton Being in the fnaf help wanted place, it just means he gets to play it for free until a human subject comes!
    I'm REAALLLLY hoping I'm not simping after William Afton as a guy. I'm not gay or anything, but that just makes it even weirder, I'm gonna be honest. I'll have to do some soul searching xD
    Quote of the Day, I guess... I'm a little embarrassed about this one:
    "If you haven't noticed yet, I think I might be one of those people who dislikes the idea of Sans being easily beatable ;-;
    However, unlike toxic people whom I hate, I use logic and sound arguments to argue for Sans instead of insults and circular reasoning-"
    -Me​
    Someone posted this on their acc: "Name 1 videogame protagonist you could beat in a fight." So I said...

Frisk from Undertale on the Neutral Route and on the Surface SPECIFICALLY, considering we're on the surface and Reset, Save, Load, healing through food, and Erase abilities don't apply there, excluding the True Reset which you can only achieve by completing the True Pacifist Route, I'd be able to whoop on some...
    • Haha
    Reactions: Yoop90-
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    ...10-12 year old no problem. With weapons? Even easier.
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    That is, if speed was equalized. I'm pretty sure frisk can move faster than sound, at least in the underground. If that's nullified on the surface, I'm good to go- if not, I have to pray I land a lucky hit and knock the poor kid out.
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    ...Although if all of the conditions I mentioned are met, I'm pretty sure just about anyone other than maybe people with physical disabilites (or even then, heck if I know) could beat up on Frisk.
    Burntrap is so cool, if Glitchtrap wasn't a thing I'd definitely become him :passionate:
    ...profile-wise. I don't want to be a dead man brought back to life in a suit and then burned alive multiple times-
    RTree
    RTree
    Ah yes I agree I would love to totally be a horrifying meat bunny with a human jaw that is so rotten it could collapse from a slap by a baby
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    burntrap shouldve been in a wheelchair tbh there is nothing holding that man up at this point /j
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    True that, other than sheer DETERMINATION-
    You have to give the guy some credit, he really DOESN'T want to die. Ever. I don't think there's a single piece of his soul that's truly died yet... somehow.
    I realized that I have actually have a dark sense of humor lol. All of my friends are always surprised when I spout a dark joke. They laugh at my joke, of course, because I'm hilarious, but they never expect jokes like that from little ol' me-
    Check out my latest post in UT: The Last Corridor. If you haven't seen the name change, look at the post and you'll understand. Until I hop -heh- on later, cya.
    I realize that even though a bunch of people follow me, I consistently forget to follow people I like on TCF in return. I shall try to rectify that! If you are ever randomly followed by me, now you know why: I like you! Not in a weird way though, let's be clear here-
    I want to get into the world of being a YouTuber in like a year or two; how many of y'all think you'd watch me? I mean, judging by my personality online, do you think I'd be interesting on video?
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    i'd watch your channel
    RTree
    RTree
    make theories n your perspective in weird things that happen in the internet and just genuine fun moments in internet history like internet historian does. That i would watch!
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    Well, I do have some pretty weird ideas... I mean, that's where all of my juicy RPs pop up from lol- :confused:
    Hey everyone! Discussion about what the heck we're gonna do with my Black, Tainted Calamity RP is going on right now, so if you'd like to give your opinions (and only if you're a previous member of the RP, new people can deal with whatever happens, they won't know the difference), hop on to the OOC now!
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    For context, we're trying to decide whether to
    A. Revive the RP,
    B. Reset it and THEN revive it,
    B-2. Soft-Reset the RP to an agreed-upon point, or
    C. Just make a whole new thread and call it BTC 2.0 or NEO or smth-
    Esther
    Esther
    TerraBreak (aka NutellaGamer, the guy who used Jeff) voted for revival in the IC
    Funny Quote 2 (just to brighten your day): "Well, my child, it was a long, long time ago when I was an orange that was goopy, and a more recent but still long time ago that I was a flower that was the last letter in the greek alphabet-"
    Thumb Update: So I learned that my splint can come off on... Christmas day yAyA! It's a Christmas miracle woo-hoo-

However, it'll only come off when I'm resting/sitting; I still have to wear it when I'm out and about for who knows how long :sigh:
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    Might as well ask this question now:
    Does the splint interfere with typing?
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    G1!+¢h+r@p
    No, I never use my thumb to type anyway xD

...Or maybe I used to, and already adapted? No clue lol-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back