Recent content by GamehunterMC

1. GamehunterMC

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

They may have put a lot of work into the sprite work and functionality but that doesn't change the fact that you can get a better creative mode with Cheat sheet and Hero's mod
  2. GamehunterMC

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I am not impressed. Journey Mode so far looks like a poor man's Cheat sheet and Hero's mod
  3. GamehunterMC

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

Will these mods get updated to Tmodloader v0.11.3
  4. GamehunterMC

tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

"Human Laziness is a beautiful thing."
  5. GamehunterMC

The turkey boss is actually meant to be fought around the same time as Wall of Flesh. Also the 20k health makes sense because it's a STATIONARY boss. Also does Terraria really have an art style? Show non-Terraria people a picture of the Moon Lord and Eye of Cthulhu, Ask said people if the Moon...
  6. GamehunterMC

"Yeah, they don't fit Terraria at all lol. I mean, Lepus is a rabbit head with feet, and Turkor is a demon turkey on a plate." ... ... WTF are you talking about? Terraria has parts of an fictional cosmic entity as bosses, has a boss that's a hybrid of fish, dragon and pig, has a giant tank boss...
  7. GamehunterMC

Holy @$#%, with this update, This mod is great for fighting Orcam! 10/10! BTW, I have an important question/suggestion. Can you port Mobile-Exclusive content to PC with this mod? Please?
  8. GamehunterMC

Thank you!!
  9. GamehunterMC

May I have a suggestion? How about redoing the amount of lasers Ocram fired? Watch this vid to see how Ocram acts in phase 1 and 2.
  10. GamehunterMC

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yo, I just upload a video where I voice act the dreaded Devourer of Gods! Hope you enjoy!
  11. GamehunterMC

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

How do you put banners in your Signature?
  12. GamehunterMC

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I absolutely agree with you on that last sentence. Mod creators make their superboss limit the player and it's @#$%.
  13. GamehunterMC

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Can we all just stop and talk about the Spirit Mod? Isn't what that what this thread is about?
  14. GamehunterMC

I would make a chemistry pun to improve your mood, but I am afraid I wouldn't get a reaction.
  15. GamehunterMC

Still don't know what your talking about.
Back
Top Bottom