tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Was Supreme Calamitas always this difficult? I might be misremembering but I don't think she had the bullet hell and instakills in an earlier version I played.

What do you not like about it?

guess it sees it as too voluptuous or something like that. or maybe its because it doesnt have a male variant. it looks female for both sexes. (siren trap best trap, ok no, just kidding :p)

speaking of the Siren. could it be done so it keeps its original colors on the summoner variant? i dont know if its because iw as using an older version of Calamity but the Siren that comes in the Heart of The Elements was pure blue compared to the other summons that had their original sprite coloration.

the.....you know....lets not talk about it
[doublepost=1514060319,1514060131][/doublepost]xaritscin you are correct
[doublepost=1514060462][/doublepost]btw can we have bumblebirb pets and mounts?

the.....you know....lets not talk about it
[doublepost=1514060319,1514060131][/doublepost]xaritscin you are correct
[doublepost=1514060462][/doublepost]btw can we have bumblebirb pets and mounts?
You can just disable visibility. Also maybe there will be, but don't quote me on that.

it would be good for summoner progression actually. the DoG gives for a single segmented minion whereas Yharon's gives for a bulky utility minion with high cost. the Birb could give for a "swarm" style minion. maybe have 3 small birbs per minion slot or something like that. would be hilarious, plust it could be a latching style minion to differentiate from the Phantom minions.

speaking of sprites. there's something im wondering regarding Calamitas design. story wise she's supposed to be a human witch (as far as the lore item and wiki entry says) then how come she has that floating eye design in both iterations. i mean, its probable that the next bosses will be human (or humanoid at best) in terms of design so i dont understand that. maybe the two Calamitas you fight arent the real and she hasnt manifested on her true form or something?

speaking of sprites. there's something im wondering regarding Calamitas design. story wise she's supposed to be a human witch (as far as the lore item and wiki entry says) then how come she has that floating eye design in both iterations. i mean, its probable that the next bosses will be human (or humanoid at best) in terms of design so i dont understand that. maybe the two Calamitas you fight arent the real and she hasnt manifested on her true form or something?
Her supreme form is going to get an actual human sprite soon.

really? then i cant wait to see her. taking in account the design of the other female npcs she must be holy flame lvls of hawt. (or that's what i hope).

Back
Top Bottom