Recent content by Guru-Jr

1. Guru-Jr

tModLoader The Ophioid Mod

Hey question is this multiplayer compatible? This looks like a really cool and useful mod with a interesting concept and I would just love to use it when playing with my friends!
  2. Guru-Jr

tModLoader Monster Tamer Mod

Maybe have the summoning item be infinite but when you summon your monster and after the buff ends it has to recharge for a while before using that monster again? Also make it so that your captured monsters won't attack another monster after it has 10% hp only if you have a monster capturing net...
  3. Guru-Jr

Items Gravity Globe: The worst item claims a buff

Here's an idea, make it placeable and you can activate it by hand or wires and when activated it will reverse gravity in a radius for players. Heck it might even affect certain enemies.
  4. Guru-Jr

NPCs & Enemies Custom NPC - The Slime Scientist

Attachments arent working
  5. Guru-Jr

tModLoader The Biggest and Coolest Mod evör, Probably. (And the Hardest =). The Devilish Kombat Mod

Ok I tried to join the Discord server and I had some problems with discord on my iPad and I left the server and I'm just saying your overshooting it here as most of this doesn't seem possible and frankly if you are going to go through with this it is most likely gonna fall apart with the sheer...
  6. Guru-Jr

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Woop Woop its finaly out to test!
  7. Guru-Jr

tModLoader Enchanted Jewels Mod

Maybe add the sprites to the OP to show what they look like?
  8. Guru-Jr

tModLoader Gelly Expansion

Hey if you want help with sprites i'm willing to help!
  9. Guru-Jr

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

I see that you updated GitHub with some fishing armour and a new item called the worm cape. They look very neat, also how do you get the Crate Pet in this mod?
  10. Guru-Jr

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I just found my favourite Accessory, Tim's Scroll Of Fumbling has gotta be one of the most fun Accessories. I have gotten everything from pumpkins scythe projectile to a tiki minion and the seedling pet. I even got explosives and confetti plus a flying Rotted Fork. Thank you to making such a fun...
  11. Guru-Jr

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

Question: Are they new crates placeable? If so I love you so much, I'm having blast playing this with thorium but I'm thinking of starting over and playing it along with spirit instead. I haven gotten far, I only have a wooden battle rod, what mod do you suggest I should play along side with...
  12. Guru-Jr

Sprites My Slime Thread

Man I forgot about this thread, here's a challenge, do a 1.3.6 slime... IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE
  13. Guru-Jr

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I just had the Wall Of Flesh spawn on my Corruption World... Is that meant to happen?
  14. Guru-Jr

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

How do you get Energized Metal?
Back
Top Bottom