tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

a couple little small suggestions... you should make the traveller sell things from different mods, also there should be a soul orb cage

Little bug, When I attempt to place the Chitin armour on a mannequin, it glitches out and doesn't appear, and it also breaks the mannequin.
This is a TModLoader bug, it can occur with any modded armour. Or might not. So it's best not to put modded armour on mannequins.

Also that new update is looking sweet. The adventure in particular looks like he's a cool spin on the usual shop. (and drive me crazy trying to find out all his shop conditions)

Bug Report @PhoenixBlade:

The Tenderizer drops way too commonly (3 from one Brutalist!). Also, Gluttonous Devourers and Forgotten Ones still spawn way above the Underworld. When the Blood Gazer transforms into it's true form, it spawns slightly above the original Gazer. And why does the Flesh Golem have a death message, but not the Blood Gazer?

The Spirit Desert messes up Cacti, making them look like they are composed of individual blocks. Also, can you make it so the biome doesn't override the Dungeon music? I died several times clentaminating the Spirit out of my hardmode Dungeon, as it was taking away from the feels of the Dungeon.

When does the Snow Monger spawn in the Frost Legion? I've done two, but I haven't seen one yet. The R'lyheian also seems to endlessly float into the sky when you fight him (dunno if this was fixed in the new update, just making sure)

While I don't mind high sell values, 100 platinum coins from a full stack of throwing knives made from frigid fragments seems a tad excessive.
Guessing I need ANOTHER new world for this? I should really learn not to build nice fancy houses when biome updates are involved... ;-;

I started the tide event while in multiplayer and now the enemies won't stop spawning. I tried joining through single player and saving but that didn't seem to work, enemies stop spawning when in single player but they keep spawning when switching back to multiplayer. Can anyone tell me how to fix this???

Bug Report @PhoenixBlade:

The Tenderizer drops way too commonly (3 from one Brutalist!). Also, Gluttonous Devourers and Forgotten Ones still spawn way above the Underworld. When the Blood Gazer transforms into it's true form, it spawns slightly above the original Gazer. And why does the Flesh Golem have a death message, but not the Blood Gazer?

The Spirit Desert messes up Cacti, making them look like they are composed of individual blocks. Also, can you make it so the biome doesn't override the Dungeon music? I died several times clentaminating the Spirit out of my hardmode Dungeon, as it was taking away from the feels of the Dungeon.

When does the Snow Monger spawn in the Frost Legion? I've done two, but I haven't seen one yet. The R'lyheian also seems to endlessly float into the sky when you fight him (dunno if this was fixed in the new update, just making sure)
flesh golem is technically a boss, and snow monger spawns post-mech (only one)

A couple suggestions... Make a wiki, so its easier to find out how to make what, and add support for the boss checklist. I feel like all major content mods like this should have these two things. It's a great mod, but having to shuffle through a list of content instead of just searching and finding more detailed info about an item seems redundant.

hey how do u craft the jewel crown for the ancient flier boss? i cant find it in recipebook mod and dont know if its changed or what not. pls pls help im getting super triggered

Back
Top Bottom