Hie the Badger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New pet peve. People who take their card out when I am bagging their groceries because it says continue checking out.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Also if you key in cash back while I am stuck bagging your stuff I will stop bagging your stuff and get your money. So thats like 5 extra seconds you have to wait.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I don't even think my check tender actually matters because apparently I am doing better than most people even after doing the cha cha between the front of the belt and the register. I don't know how but apparently I'm not doing too bad even when you tack on the haze of excruciating pain and fugue states.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Let me tell you a secret. Come here. If the store you go to uses the cancel button to bypass for credit.. They are a terrible store. The green button makes more logical sense. Because without your pin number it should bypass directly to credit. The cancel button is for.. CANCELLING.
    So many people mess up fighting its sad, really. One of the basics, the humble punch, can bring down giants. c >
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Use the power of the elements. When you throw your punch, leave your hand straight like a spearhead. Air. Then right before impact, form a fist. Earth. Practise this and your fist, your mace, will bring down your enemy.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Of course don't go around using this on people just because they piss you off. This can actually do a hell of a lot of damage.
    Keigora
    Keigora
    There was once peace in the fight club
    but then the firenation attacked with the element of surprise
    Only the avatar can master all four elements of and bring peace to this club.
    The very heart of my diet is. "The Smash". Basically. Almost anything smashed together in a pot and simmered. For example:
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    This is not a measurers sport. You should know after enough cooking what to throw into a dish without your measuring cup and your precious tea and table spoons.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    But in the big picture, this is really :red:ing good.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Hell I bet some fried egg would be at home in this. But let's not go crazy.
    Considering the amount of times you've found yourself shaking a fist at those that can't drive properly, I feel that you're more than deserving of this freshly baked meme. ;)

KtoHeEu.png
    Reactions: Hie the Badger
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    It's moments like this that make me think that cars should have two horns, with one that serves as a polite alert to the driver in front to something, and the other to express that the driver in front is scum, and should get the hell off the road.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I'm probably going to install a train horn if I can find one.
    Architect
    I think next time someone sticks their chop sticks straight up in their food
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I am going to dress as a ghost, walk up to them and take the bowl and be like. "Oh thanks. "
    You know I really drove deep into the vegan territory lately. Nothing has really changed about my health. But I am angry. As usual.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Because you want to covert the :red:ing "meat eaters" into eating it? Well you've failed at that it tastes more like weird hash browns than meat. But then I make an actual veggie burger.. IT TASTES LIKE ACTUAL VEGETABLES.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Once again I have had to improve something these mortal worshipping :red:es have gurgled out onto a table.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Or maybe this is just in america. Perhaps I should find a new country where I can get the things I want.
    It's generally not a good idea to start looting :red: after a storm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom