Hie the Badger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im working on a speech for 2018. Im very late so I'm sure you can understandhow I feel about that. (I cant give any less of a :red:).
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I will probably post it on the forums. And a mod will probably delete it. But just so you know. This is a thing.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Im going to go over the real issues that no one the :red: else is going to tackle.
    I will test just how good you are at tailgating. By slowing down.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I won't block people I mainly want them off my :red:.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I hate that, I'll be going like 5 over and people still always approach me until inches behind. Then eventually swerve around, continuing on at 20 or more above.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    In my state fault is automatic. So if I have to stop real fast I am going to do t without a :red:ing care in the world.
    If you make a game with simplistic graphics and it lags on a high end computer, you need to rethink your life.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Graphics are far from the only sink of computation power. It's perfectly possible for a game with simplistic graphics but complicated gameplay to eat up a lot of resources.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Also with some messed code you can return a simple game to ram destroyer .
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    "Dwarf Fortress? wtf is that :red: lmao"
    Here's an oldie but a goodie. Which is heavier? 50 pounds of steel or 50 pounds of feathers?
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Feathers. Steel is just metal; with the feathers you have to add the weight of the guilt for all the birds you had to kill to get them
    K
    Krasunir
    Goldie, not goodie.
    The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    Neither of them, you just wasted money on 50 pounds of steel and probably had to kill some birds for some feathers that would be exactly 50 pounds. I'm disappointed in you because you could've saved up your money for Death Stranding SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. Filed in July 18 (2016)
    I think I know what the voynich manuscript actually is.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    It is either a grimoire or a reflection of another text. And what I mean by reflection, it simply hints at another book. Like a vague reflection in water.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    None of these profligates will ever translate. They will say it's a fake. That's good.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Of course. I don't tell everything I know. What fun is giving you the answers? Just like these books, I taunt. But I will do you one better. I will burn my compendium before I die.
    Since it's christmas, I will be back and fourth from my computer so feel free to ask me retail questions. From a customer perspective.
    So my vanilla almond milk vape juice is black as :red:. I can safely assume this is out of date.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    General rule of thumb I use is it needs to be used up in about a month at most. But I bought this during the summer.
    Don't dress like a :red: and try to charm me into giving you deals or free :red: you shouldn't get.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I have the power in this situation and I'm a lot better at it than you. You are more likely to get a psychological show of power from me than a free item.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Or you can stop going to the Red Light District
    The first full moon of the next year is going to be very important for me. An epic quest must be had.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Off to meet the Moon Lord, eh?

(Note: Sorry for the 'ghost' alert. I accidentally posted this in reply to the wrong post.)
    Please by all means don't have any plans this holiday season. Don't plan anything. Come in. Grab things at random.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    And if you decide you don't want something. Don't go put it back yourself. We have happy sla- workers who will put it back for you.
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    AWWWW! but I was gonna be a NINJA and break into the building to grab the kangaroo transformation device and turn everyone into kangaroos!
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Ok
    Never knew it was Black Friday over there in the US but now I’m on the boat with a fat suit, a hoveround and wearing a shirt professing my love for Donald Trump so I can sneak in and catch everyone by surprise
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom