Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For the League of Legends fans out there - what do you reckon the worst-designed champion of the lot is? Talking lore, kit and gameplay all.
    Jill
    Jill
    I guess you could say... you're really burying that champ!
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I kinda agree with you about Aatrox, but he's one of my favourite champions still for some reason.
    Jill
    Jill
    Don't get me wrong, he's got a decent feel to him. He's not an unsatisfying champion to roll with, and he's got the tools to pull off some neat plays.

But that doesn't change how lazy he is as a created character. :p
    TCF: PLEASE stop logging me out every chance you get! It's driving me up the wall. I can't even edit my posts with this happening!
    Just heard that Leafy complained about a ':red:ty channel' having 200k subs undeservedly. The irony was stunning.
    Jill
    Jill
    Ahh, I see. In honesty, it's hard to imagine anything approaching reasonable entertainment emerging from his hypocritical lips, but people can change. Especially when they're running out of ideas and faced with an ever-hungering subscriber base.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Supply and demand. There is a demographic that is evergrowing for his videos. It makes sense under an economical perspective that he does more and more. The formula for economical growth (note that I'm saying growth, not development) is to spend less resources, produce more and feed a demand. His content has little to no effort put in, it can be produced daily, and his fanbase will keep asking for it.
    Jill
    Jill
    Bumping this some, but I have to admit that despite all my misgivings about Leafy, Stomedy's comeback was objectively hilarious.

"Leafy... what kind of a name is that? Sounds like a man... who IS OBSESSED! ...with leaves."
    Just upset by an islamaphobe trying to harness anti-Muslim sentiment to get somebody he didn't like banned. On a Maplestory forum.
    Reactions: TheSlimez
    Jill
    Jill
    While Islam may have a larger and more publicised seam of people willing to abuse tiny parts in the religion's respective holy book, they're only doing so to boost recruitment and find something to hide behind, to attempt justification of their actions.
    Jill
    Jill
    These people belong to every religion, even Sikhism, wherein Sikh terrorists are currently running rampant in Bangladesh. It's not extremism - it's espousing a false, betrayal of the core peaceable doctrines. It's not the religion at all.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It's not offensive. If anyone takes offense for someone else's religious liberty they must grow a thicker skin. It's as much of a right for a muslim to name his character something like that as it is mine to name a character "hail satan" and a christian name his character "christ's warrior" or whatever. Religious freedom is for every religious view, not just the one you're part of.
    I figured I should ask here for the sake of keeping the convo clean-ish: Where do you stand on Brexit?
    Reactions: Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    TL;DR: staying in the EU is a :red:e choice but leaving it is an even worse idea. Most of the politicians campaigning for a Leave are also blatantly hi-jacking the campaign to get up the greasy pole of parliament - Boris Johnson, BJ by name, BJ by nature in particular.
    Jill
    Jill
    [I do agree with Cameron on one thing, though - we're safer in the EU, but not because I'm worried Johnny Daesh is gonna shoot me (that's just made up).]
    Jill
    Jill
    [We're safer in the EU because the European Court of Human Rights and other lawmaking institutions gives British citizens increasingly necessary protection from our own lawmakers and politicians. 10 years back that would've made no difference to me, but there's been a few cases I've seen where it's been a damn good job it's around to call the High Court out.]
    A late contribution to the V-Day festivities, or lack thereof!
    Reactions: Alabaster and Aesir
    Aesir
    Aesir
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Bg-I2aBOc @[25007:mad:king40606] pingu freestyles better than I do
    Chazm
    Chazm
    pingu is my early childhood

my best childhood
    Jill
    Jill
    I used to love some Pingu 3D sledge race game I had on disc. It was :red:in' hard though, mainly because the chunky old computer I used back then seemingly had about 256kb of RAM.
    I just looked up Shotte on Collin's english dictionary. Apparently, it's an archaic spelling of Shoat, which is a piglet who has recently been weaned...

Nice.
    Bit disappointed the Panthers didn't crack it. My Dad was also far too pleased that he basically predicted how the game would roll. >:V
    That awkward moment when you're on Maplestory and you realise you're looking for a class you HAVEN'T played before. Note, there's like 40.
    DUUUUUUUUURRRNNNNN!
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    "Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your explanations?"

"Ever."
    Jill
    Jill
    "Well then. I'm weaving a spell to restore my people to the days of their former glory."

"Your world will probably be destroyed in the process."

*smirk*
    Jill
    Jill
    "Also, your contract's getting worse."

ZZZZAAAAAPPPPP!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom