Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Having a little avatar swap in dubious honour of Qrow, one of my fave characters so far.
    TheSlimez
    TheSlimez
    SHOTTE
    WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?
    YOU POSTED A STATUS!
    COLE IS NO LONGER LEWD!

i think the world's ending
    Jill
    Jill
    Hahaha! Maybe so, but not today... and you don't know Cole, man, YOU DON'T KNOW COLE!

He could be lewd... amidst... any, single... one of us.
    Cole hasn't been Lewd in ever for five months.
    Reactions: Jill
    InsertUsernameHere
    InsertUsernameHere
    Cayress "Dissaproves" is one to remember. Cayress, the one that shall never approve, ever.

Also stupid things that bug you more than pressing matters:
    I hope The question of Santa Claus' existence won't come up often among my classroom. It's a silly thing to argue over if we're talking about fat man falling down tiny chimney. That's been bugging me... I mean really!?
    Jill
    Jill
    Wahaha! Jolly ol' Saint Nick? Well, I've always had a red-faced, fat man close enough to my heart... and he's a father alright, but no Father Christmas! ;)

Our classes have mostly been arguing and debating serious issues, though. The world's in a slightly grim state at the moment; it shall not care of the thoughts of one scruffy ginger, but I do hope things improve across it all.
    InsertUsernameHere
    InsertUsernameHere
    I don't really think that my class would be able to debate over serious stuff if various valid arguments are ignored and they think only their opinion is the right answer. Unfortunately, this means a problem in many different forms.

The world is not happy right now. We can only hope that it doesn't make it's inhabitants explode.
    Jill
    Jill
    Hey man.

Sorry for taking my sweet time to reply. Truth be told, I don't check the forums much anymore, the godforsaken stretch of my profile least of all hahaha! But how's it going for you, dude?
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Fine for the time being. Glad to see that you're still alive and well. :)
    Tfw Shotte is online :D
    Czar
    Czar
    Well, everyone at highschool seems to be less hostile than last year, so that made it a bit easier to feel some positivity. Though im happy with my position as 'the sponge that takes all the negativity so everyone else can feel the positive', I feel it fits me

everyone at the Speech team has been cool throughout the years, but there is that on someone who makes everything akward.
    Jill
    Jill
    Uh oh, that 'one someone' on your speech team doesn't half sound like me! Hahaha.

But that aside, it's always cheering to hear that high school's going better. Sounds like your classmates are growing up... it happens, eventually. Though if I may say, while I think you're being very mature and generous helping them out like that, don't forget that you deserve plenty of happiness too. ;) Just as much as them.
    Czar
    Czar
    That someone would happen to be my ex, actually. But thats a long story

Im fine though, im also that one who wont give up easily on something, a lot of my classmates dont really understand whats up with me, but whatever.
    You know, you really remind me of Nylocke from TOME.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Shotte, the tcf member of strange similarities!
    Czar
    Czar
    ^Yes
    Jill
    Jill
    Eh, I'll take it!
    So the cops came to my door the other day to ask me some questions about a fire I TOTALLY didn't start. I thought to myself, "What would Shotte do in this situation?"
    So I clenched my :red: really tight and answered their questions
    Mattix
    Mattix
    TOTALLY didn't start. Seems legit as :red:.
    Jill
    Jill
    Good advice to keep close to you, my friend!

And even if it all goes south and you happen to end up in prison... clenching your :red: really tight, also a good pointer for surviving the Boggs at Shawshank treatment. ;)
    Those pecks are bigger than my head.
    this unrealistic portrayal of men offends and triggers me.
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    But sadly his edited profile avatar is realistic even you can't trust it.
    Moments that you know God is alive, well, and he hates you: you're taking a really troublesome dump... you suddenly get a random nosebleed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom