Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great words of our time: "I hope you tread on a Lego brick, Rupert Murdoch!" - Shotte
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    If I knew who you were talking about then I think I would add a thumb tact to that Lego brick. :p
    Jill
    Jill
    Heh. He owns a large percentage of the world's newspapers, and is also founder of BSkyB (Sky). I wasn't particularly happy with Sky Broadband, not for the first time... nor for the last time.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    That large % of newspapers are also complete trash, if I may add. He's basically a big mogul who can get reidiculous amounts of control and money for relatively little work.
    Bill gave Hillary a tip for how to win a few tied boroughs in the Iowa Caucuses... "Pass the presiding officer this coin...
    Reactions: TheSlimez
    Jill
    Jill
    ...It's double-sided, got Monica Lewinsky's tail on one side, and Monica Lewinsky's tail on the other. That's what the Clintons always manage to come up."
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    I saw it on MSNBC today. Hillary gave a good speech.
    Jill
    Jill
    Heh, yeah, to be honest I'm not throwing this out for any political value... just that when I saw the number of boroughs flipping coins to decide whom to support (much to my annoyance), and the fact these generally went Hillary's way... well, the craic came into my head and I couldn't resist.
    So, I cracked open a fortune cookie yesterday...
    Reactions: Aesir
    Jill
    Jill
    Damnit, now I'm tempted to use that 'GOOOOD' Palpatine meme again.

"Give into your temptations. Let the stale memes flow through you."
    Aesir
    Aesir
    The ends justify the memes.
    Jill
    Jill
    Oh damn, that was an excellently bad pun. Well played.
    When your Mum 'discovers' the pause button on Youtube...
    Bucket
    Bucket
    A pause button? What a world we live in...
    Jill
    Jill
    Move over Lara Croft, the real explorer extraordinaire is in the house!

(I do hope she doesn't choose to waltz around in those same arse-clutching shorts, though...)
    Tfw you're washing up after some hard rounds of martial arts training, and Ryu drops his bar of soap.
    Fighting off an undefeatable stream of enemies on MechQuest while the wind and downpour outside thickens... edgy af. (Standard TCF cred yo)
    You know you're on an old, old page when you see:
    qxX3TFg.png
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I imagine the polacks saying "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams! Take me out of here!" and the robots saying "I have enough GBP, mom get me out of here!" and the sorts. If I was a student on that experiment, I'd drop a bit of chlorum so they would sleep forever.
    Jill
    Jill
    Brutal! Though in honesty, I'm pretty sure most would 'accidentally' knock the dish off the workbench, onto the cold hard ground... wait, no! That would release them in concentrated forme upon the world!

Guess that theory explains how 9gag came to be, eh?

Should've been left in the freezer instead.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Talk about fridge horror. Well, I guess I could send 'em for some scientists to study. Maybe they would figure out the cure for :red:posting by doing some tests and coming up with antidote using the venom that these things have.
    So Shotte, I take it you like the story set in Lore?
    Reactions: Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    Sure did! I liked the cheeky nod of Artix being a bit of a bellend - frankly, that's almost business as usual, especially in AdventureQuest - but the smartest idea was probably your introduction of the rescuers. That's an interesting little thing I'd never thought of; how the heck your character gets magically lifted out of sticky situations. And they must be rather powerful. Looking forward to seeing more. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom