Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Funny thing about my name: I was named after a band that had 1 good album, did just utter :red:e after, then quit. Fitting for my life tbh.
    Myu
    Myu
    that's why I listen to video game music
    Jill
    Jill
    ...Basically because all of the other bands from the 'movement' the media put them in (with Friendly Fires, Delphic and a couple others) died on their arses because their second albums were horse:red:. Fenech-Soler's weren't, so they're still going strong, but basically it's like music journalists would rather they'd just quit already!
    Jill
    Jill
    Gotta thank the Germans, if it wasn't for their randomly large German fanbase they'd be outta a job for sure. That's the case for a lot of acts though rn it seems!
    Redrew something old and thought you might like it. Recognise anybody?
    IMG_3493.png

(pffft forget drawing ears correctly I do things mah way)
    Oh God... they think hundreds could be dead at Grenfell. Meanwhile survivors are being booted out city by scum councils. Nice 'rehousing'.
    Reactions: Myu
    Myu
    Myu
    Ugh, I hope all of them find homes eventually. Britain hasn't been doing well for the past month or so.
    Jill
    Jill
    Yeah, I'm sure they'll find homes - being spread out into countless other :red:holes, outside of London and certainly outside of Kensington. Councils and businessmen aren't offering any answers because they're bloody glad. Grenfell was an anomaly in Kensington and now it's gone, so they can put the prices up and in the future maybe build even more luxury penthouse apartments. It really makes me sick.
    Game that was great but also tough as old boots, #1. - Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
    You remember the Olympics, London 2012? They said that'd regenerate poor communities of London...
    Reactions: OptiPri
    Jill
    Jill
    I guarantee you that after no-one gets punished for this corporate manslaughter at Grenfell Tower that's killed more Londoners than both terrorist attacks put together, when they re-build it a decade on from now, it'll also be high-class gentrified multi-storey apartments.

Making money by stealing from and now getting people killed. None of it technically against the law. Welcome to Corporate Britain.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Of course. Not just Britain honestly, this sounds familiar across the pond. The last thing the Olympics would create is a better situation for the poor. Olympics are but a celebration of high society that they may watch but never indulge in.
    Jill
    Jill
    Yeah. Brazil's was a :red:house as well by all means. However, at least everyone knew it was a :red:house occasion and was doing nothing in a country already stricken with inequality. In Britain, 'Lord' Coe and co. (heh) told an awful lot of lies, and no-one really cared to look into it. They were hailed as heroes for doing such a great job.
    12+ people dead thanks to unregulated, greedy :red: landlords and govt. They'll probably get a £5000 fine for their crimes as well: disgrace.
    The great irony: it's actually Scotland which has propped up, just-barely, the ability for the Conservatives to re-form a government.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    dont 4get DUP
    Jill
    Jill
    Yeah of course, but the thing is, well actually I already said this on Discord lol. But the Tories lost hard in England but then made large gains in Scotland. With the large gains in Scotland, they can just barely use the DUP's seats to scrape over the majority requirement. Had they not made such gains in Scotland, with or without the DUP they'd be phuc'd.
    Not a DotA 2 expert, but I was flabbergasted by the introduction of the huge talent system... but the top picks stayed mostly the same.
    A dumb thing to say perhaps, but I just feel awful for Bangladesh. Terrorists having a go, floods and now a huge cyclone. Can't get a break.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom