1. laserwolfO7

Texture Pack Khoir Texture

everyone here be horny first i must BONK but tbh i like the DUCK FISHRON
  2. laserwolfO7

Texture Pack Furry NPCs Pack

Could you make the player a furry?
  3. laserwolfO7

Other Character Age!

I think ,as the title says, your character should be able to have an age, younger or older. It determines your character's size (but no hitbox changes!), and NPCs talk to you differently. If your character is under 18, they die like the angler, saying you "left" and no gore is provided. Maybe...
  4. laserwolfO7

NPCs & Enemies Armor/Weapons on NPCS

I think it would be cool to give NPCs armor, and they get the defense. Perhaps you can upgrade their weapons, yet they only use a certain type of weapon, so that they don't die left and right in Master Mode. Perhaps you could select "Gear" and open a mannequin-like interface? Just thoughts. :P
  5. laserwolfO7

NPCs & Enemies Special NPC quotes while wearing the Moon Charm at night.

What about Golfer + Zoologist? I think Zoologist's quote could be really cool, maybe having certain items could affect happiness, and Zoologist would be happy she's not the only were-being around?
  6. laserwolfO7

NPCs & Enemies NPC Pajamas

then they can be an exception
  7. laserwolfO7

NPCs & Enemies Ability to play rock-paper-scissors!

Let's face it, many gamers have no friends. Well, why not do something? When you make a rock, paper, or scissors emote, a nearby NPC will make another emote, perhaps at the same time? That would be fun!
  8. laserwolfO7

Working as Designed Frozen Crates very rare

see if you missed stuff in TEdit first
  9. laserwolfO7

Sprites Better Character Customization!

well, you see, familiar wig exists EDIT: also, i made this with terraria's pixels and stuff. so there are enough pixels.
  10. laserwolfO7

oh, that's a custom sprite. that's one of my suggestions.
  11. laserwolfO7

Pulleys are the thing that shows up when you climb a rope. The texture is called "PlayerPulley.png"
  12. laserwolfO7

Other 1.4 - Health and Mana Style change? (Bar style)

TRUST ME, I want that SO much. I made custom health and mana bars for me, and it's so odd with the red heart with a gold bar erupting from it. '>:(
  13. laserwolfO7

So, imagine you wanted a character with a special look, beyond what Terraria normally provides. Well, this is what I'm thinking of: Add more eye settings in the creation menu. Also, add pulley styles and color changing. For example, you could do this with your eyes: 1. Closed always. Example...
  14. laserwolfO7

tModLoader Dual Wielding

im actually using this with calamity
  15. laserwolfO7

My custom minimap border. Opinions?

Hm! I just designed it around colors and patterns I like, lol, thanks for the feedback.
Back
Top Bottom