Lyra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Every time I see the acronym 'MLG', I can't help but think 'My Little Gamer'.
    6359_
    6359_
    Actually is Major League Ponies
    I guess Truth Trumps Rhetoric.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    Heh, political wordplay.

Now, is it Truth: Trump's Rhetoric, or Truth trumps rhetoric?
    Reinstalling Starcraft 2, can't find my Heart of the Swarm disk. Let's hope it'll automatically download when I install Wings of Liberty.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    If you have Starcraft 2 and the CD-Keys... do you not have Battle.net Launcher? BNET Launcher should automatically download everything you have access to.
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    I used to play Starccraft 2 but no one is around to play with.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    Seriously?

It's okay. I was always terribad at the multiplayer; I don't like twitch-based 'strategy' games anyways, so I usually play against low-level AI or the campaign levels. I'd just love a zerg-themed empire builder game, or maybe a city builder (despite how insane that sounds with what the zerg are :p)
    The Emotion that surges up from Within when I Get Lucky and a Daft Punk song comes on my iPod surely indicates that they're Doin' it Right.
    I'm sad because I went so long without owning one of Daft Punk's albums. RAM is sooo good! D: Also vastly different from what I expected.
    Mattix
    Mattix
    I like some Daft Punk songs, but some songs are odd to me.
    Also, I want to call someone just to say "I CAN'T TALK RIGHT NOW!"
    Just figured out perhaps the most rage-inducing thing the devs could to do farmers: Have boss mobs kill other mobs below 100 health.
    If global warming was real, why have none of the hundreds of apocalyptic predictions over 60 years ago forward from alarmists come true yet?
    After three years in the Brony fandom, I finally got a pony shirt. 'Bout damn time!
    A Buddhist master after meditating for many hours decided to forgo all future dentist visits, the goal being to transcend dental medication.
    Today I learned that not all of the developers did not sprite their own armors. I think I lost a bit of my innocence there. Somehow. Uhm.
    I can't find so much as a single guide/strategy for getting to wave 13-15 of the Pumpkin Moon that doesn't require a drop FROM the Moon. :c
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    Step 1: Beat the pumpkin moon, Step 2: Get OP items, Step 3: Beat the pumk- wait...
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Nah, it is more like: Step 1: Get Beetle Armor. Step 2: Use Megashark or Stynger to do Solar Eclipse to get Terra Blade. Step 3: Use Beetle Armor/TB to fight Cultists. Step 4: Kill the Solar Pillar (For Daybreak/Eruption). Step 5: Kill Stardust Pillar (for the OP dragon minion). Step 6: Obliterate the Moons easy-peasy.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    See, first off, I'm a mage. I'm using Spectre armor. Second, what's the point of defeating the lunar boss (or the pillars) if the reason I want to defeat the Pumpkin Moon is to get weapons strong enough to take on the Frost Moon, then probably the Duke, and THEN the pillars and the final boss?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom