Mille Marteaux
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i may have been able to just wing everything else so far but i should probably build an actual arena before i finally fight moon lord
    goblin sorcerer: 160 damage. goblin archer: 1 damage
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    i'm positive it was a stationary sorcerer, some random goblin just kind of teleported in and started tearing up my npcs
    i guess i'll test it now
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    yeah goblin sorcerers are doing astronomically higher damage than the rest of their companions in expert hardmode, i'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional
    OFF
    OFF
    oh, I see, well I'll keep an eye on them the next goblin invasion (if that happens... on the map i'm building now, goblin invasions are quite the rare event)
    look painterman if you're going to get killed by the three reapers down there you should at least be useful and drop the paint gun
    a star fell on one of my target dummies and the game said i was doing 980 dps
    Reactions: Clancy117
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    that's actually depressingly accurate to what star cannon dps is with luminite armor too
    OFF
    OFF
    falling stars just do insane damage sometimes. Once one of thosed gave the finishing blow to skeletron for me. I just stared at the screen for a couple seconds, then i felt all powerful. "THE HEAVENS ARE WITH ME, THE DUNGEON SHALL BE CLEANSED"
    isn't it a little early for it to be 60F? we had about three weeks of winter and that's about it.
    Reactions: thecoolkni
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    we got about an inch and a half of snow that hung around for a few days but otherwise its just been kinda cold mixed with lots of rain. this is the strangest winter yet.
    OFF
    OFF
    Strange indeed. I expected a lot worse, honestly. We had an awful summer here, one of the hottest in the last 100 years or so, and last time (something like 20 years ago) we had a summer like that, it snowed like crazy in winter
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Cold with alot of rain for me as well. The cold I like but the rain makes me lose connection so it`s a pain in the :red:.
    yo what is with all the rune wizards ive seen like three of them in ten minutes
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    If only... That banners is elusive, I can tell you.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Nobody said the banner doesn't decrease damage from Rune Wizard's projectiles, thus many people died.
    alright i have titanium armor, stormbow, and holy arrows. do i just kill mechs now or what
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    And if you are this bad at dodging, make 1 block thin platform high enough so Destroyer doesn't reach it and just throw nimbus rod underneath. Probes have to get through platform to damage you.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    From what I remember from my first fight with the Destroyer (Expert Mode, same gear), he didn't live long enough to fire enough lasers to kill me even if they had all hit.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Or use Medusa head as quickly as you can after Destroyer spawns. Hilarity and instakill ensured.
    beat expert wof. made a ~3000 tile minecart track and spammed jester arrows. i made no surface preparations. let's see what happens
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    crimson spawned inside my jungle. hallow in ice biome. to make things worse, i am going to indiscriminately smash crimson altars once i'm able to get to a cave (130 damage frost bolts are not fun)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom