OFF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• now that I look at my character for a yoyo run...shouldn't yoyos (and boomerangs) count as throwing weapons?
    926 hours. I might play this game a bit too much
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    No worries about playing too much OFF. By most Terraria player standards 900-1000 hours still means you're a beginner from what I hear which makes us beginners. My ~1,000 hours is nothing compared to the other veterans here (Combined with Steam and GOG since just Steam is 750).
    OFF
    OFF
    it's just such a good game, hours just pass like nothing
    Aesir
    Aesir
    That is true.
    project.jpg
    Projects... (yay, I'm using TEDIT. please data don't get corrupted or i'll cry)
    Reactions: king40606
    king40606
    king40606
    Nah, it's fine.
    Feel better yo… ~
    Aesir
    Aesir
    That's really beautiful! Is it some sort of sacred shrine? Can you show us some screenshots of it, if you hadn't already? That is, when you get better from the pain.
    OFF
    OFF
    @[13292:mad:Apophis] sorry for the late answer, for some reason I didn't get an alert for this. Anyway, It's something like an homage to a videogame series (Legacy of Kain). Here's a screenshot of the pillars
    Capture_2016_02_24_17_52_54.png
    today's bad, neck hurts a lot. Please not again >__<
    N
    No mans sky
    Ive only had neck pains ONCE.... I dont want one again
    OFF
    OFF
    I can relate with that. I had a VERY BAD one some months ago. Couldn't get up from bed, couldn't move in any way, and sometimes I would feel discharges of pain in all the left side of my neck, from the base of the shoulder to ear, even without moving. Was brutal
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies :(
    building outdoor: ANNOYING
    king40606
    king40606
    Everyone hates outside
    OFF
    OFF
    You don't realize how damn high the monster spawn rate is until you have to build something in an open space. The fact that is an expert map and that probably said rate is increased doesn't help
    BAack to Grym! This was made for me by @[168:mad:DeltaVii] and I love this style! Go check him out, boyz and gurlz!
    Need to restock on mats -.- stuff runs out fast. Now where did I left that chest of TNT?
    king40606
    king40606
    Ikr, I run out of wood all the time because of building
    OFF
    OFF
    that's easy to fix, just create more worlds. I always do that. I don't like to ruin the worlds i'm building in, so I usually create small worlds and consume them for mats, ores and wood
    king40606
    king40606
    I always forget to do that
    Capture_2016_02_18_02_01_43.png
    Beware the Darkest Mines (W.I.P.!)
    OFF
    OFF
    why would I throw myself into lava? lol no :p to tell the truth this SHOULD be something like a Mine/ancient temple. I'm still deciding on how to proceed with the build honestly
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I thought that maybe you were making an adventure map or something? *shrug*
    OFF
    OFF
    nah. I mean, I might post a download link when I'll I finish to build at least the base and a couple other facilities, if people wants, but that's it at least for this map. I've yet to try to build an adventure map, and judging by the ones I played, making one by myself might require too much effort
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom