Ori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I eat my cheetos with chopsticks so I don't get yellow crap all over my fingers" - Genius
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Ori
    Ori
    If you get this reference you have won the internet for an entire nanosecond
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    I have officially won the internet for a nanosecond.
    Lol
    I'm not sure what I feel about the terraria action figures
    Reactions: Cryx
    Cryx
    Cryx
    They're brought to you by the ones who made, "Terraria: The Animated Series," so of course they're going to be bad.
    In my country global warming makes it colder
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    [Insert political flame war trigger here]
    Rufus
    Rufus
    What country is that? Some people say that global warming will upset the Gulf stream near Mexico which is the only thing that warms the waters that come to Britain. If the Gulf stream shuts down the UK will become as cold as Newfoundland in Canada. Best to just call it climate change really.
    Ori
    Ori
    It's a neighboring country to GB, since it's as close to the nort pole as alaska the baltic sea will probably freeze over
    Rank B in splatoon baby! I was stuck in a B- lose and win streak for a long time but no more!
    Nintendo leaks may point towards an octoling amiibo. It's an exciting thought.
    I can seriously not stop listening to the splatoon OST
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The two themes for the final boss are awesome songs.
    Ori
    Ori
    @[2429:mad:CinamonPizza] Not that part. Everything that you can hear in the game. But that one is pretty hypnotic aswel-YOUSHOULDBUYSPLATOONATYOURLOCALRETAILERNOWANDTELLEVERYONEHOWGOODNINTENDOIS-l
    Ori
    Ori
    @[8130:mad:Shadow_Mantis] I love those and especially like the new ABXY - Friendlist. And the splatfest ones.
    I just got something that looks like a small childs drawing in my mailbox which roughly says "You two are super kind"
    Random fact: Some types of fungus can have up to 36,000 different genders in one species
    Ori
    Ori
    Mushrooms are delicious.
    Random fact 2: We are more related to mushrooms than trees.
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    I don't think that's a very relevant detail, to be honest...
    Ori
    Ori
    It definitely isn't
    Any tips for expert mechanical bosses? Should I use my daedalus stormbow?
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Daedalus/Megashark all the way.
    Holy Arrows/Crystal Bullets are the second best. The best would be Criddle, but that's beside the point.
    Ori
    Ori
    @[103:mad:DerpoTheMagnificent] I also got the flying knife, is it good against the destroyer or just alright? (on expert)

Edit: this is unrelated to destroyer strats but did any of you think of this guy when you first saw the flying knife?
    latest
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    The knife took him out in about 2 minutes. So I'd say it's alright. (another bit of advice: DODGE THE DESTROYER'S HEAD AT ALL TIMES!!! IT WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY KILL YOU).

Edit: Yeah, I thought the same thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom