Ori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I keep finding broken stuff in the underground hallowed desert, mythril armor just laying on the ground or etc. I'm scared.
    Ori
    Ori
    There was also a weird contraption with a crab statue that was wired to a red pressure plate. I'm utterly confused
    Azu
    Azu
    That one I know for sure is natural world gen.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Oh no, its Evilbrine! Herobrine's brother that went through a portal! Oh noes...
    I just found a mime mask next to a broken dresser in the underground hallowed desert. Is this normal?
    Anyone else think there should be a summoning item for the slime rain?
    Ori
    Ori
    I just think they end so quickly, It barely lasted 3 minutes for me because the king slime spawned so early, plus the goblin invasion got a summoning item a while back even though it wasn't that much worth revisiting. Isn't the case the same for the slime rain?
    Antonok
    Antonok
    Well the goblin Invasion has an important NPC attached to it so it having the summon item makes sense. Slime Rain is just for fun.
    Ori
    Ori
    I mostly want it so it would be easier to get hold of pink gel and a shedload of other gel in case the king slime spawns fairly early on.
    Just beat skeletron on expert, man that fight was really satisfying!
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    CONGRATS! You've reached a milestone. Now wall of flesh should be easy for you.
    Ori
    Ori
    Yeah I heard WoF is easier than skeletron in expert, that true?
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Yea. I'd say Skeletron Prime is also easier. But that's just me.
    Has anyone figured out how to craft sunplate blocks yet?
    Ori
    Ori
    The guide doesn't tell what crafting station you need, my guess is that you need a heavy workbench.
    Esreadel
    Esreadel
    it does C: when you check sunplate bricks a little at the bottm , it says requires: And the crafting stations name
    Ori
    Ori
    Huh, I thought I checked, nevermind then
    1KiA3Dm
    Not sure If I'm happy or sad about this, I can think of a few pro's and con's with this.
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    That's honestly just as childish. You're free to dislike a change, that is perfectly fine, but being mad at ANYONE, devs or community, for having a different opinion than yours isn't okay.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    I am know to be a childish person, I can deal with it.
    And being mad at someone is fine, as long as you don't hurt em'.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    If you don't want expert items working in normal, you could always not use the expert mode items yourself.
    Apparently there are many people that think what is in the changelog are the only things that will be in the update and complain about it
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    Ori
    Ori
    Luckily almost every comment on that thread said that it is not the complete changelog and some even directly quoted what redigit said before moving onto the changelog.
    OFF
    OFF
    let them boil, I say. They're lost souls with no faith
    Ori
    Ori
    Or rather assume things too quickly before reading thoroughly.
    Just finished Brothers - a Tale of Two Sons, and I'm speechless.
    DeltaVii
    DeltaVii
    It sucked to go through that ending.
    Ori
    Ori
    Still feels good to cry doesn't it?
    I don't get why there are so many people in the steam community terraria section that keep trying to be such buzzkills when it comes to 1.3
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    People will always try to fling poops at something that had made the slightest change they dislike or just don't know.
    Like Minecraft fanboys raging over Terraria because "they are exactly the same" or Zenimax opening a lawsuit against Mojang because they made a game called 'Scrolls'
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I waited until release to play it, so I wasn't disappointed - which contrary to popular belief, doesn't automatically mean "I liked it."
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Buying a game doesn't mean you like it, good thing Steam refunds are here, although I think 2 hours of gameplay is nothing.
    Do they expect you to judge a game by the main menu and the tutorial?
    I'm surprised about the amount of stuff people missed or misunderstood with the new trailer
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Some are too busy to pay attention to the actual content of the trailer while waiting for a memetic badass to appear.
    Also was it confirmed that we will be able to buy terrarias soundtrack on steam soon?
    Ori
    Ori
    Idk it's just an easy way to support the music's creator and I can have it easily available, the other available options can only really get close to equal when it comes to how good they are.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    But buying music here also supports the developer, no?
    Ori
    Ori
    What I meant is, that if there are many ways to pay for the soundtrack and support the creator, I would rather have it being through steam.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom