Red_Beard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel as if I owe an apology to @ClearConscious/pipeworks team plus @505Games for my belligerent ongoings about 1.3 mobile
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    Especially and ever more so since the teaser awhile back, just super hyped about it like a kid at a candy store. Hopefully one day I can be of some help in some way even if it's just with the TCF as just a moderator at the least
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Applications will open someday.
    It's says on Steam that it's full controller supported. So should I buy me a laptop & get the PC version but what controller should I get
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Some weapons have autoswing, but not all of them like on mobile.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    So @Criddle, if I use a controller with a laptop, will the Auto swing still work as if I was was the keyboard/mouse on the computer
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Yeah, it should. I'd get a proper mouse to play with though, as I imagine playing with a laptop touchpad would be pretty annoying.
    It doesn't have the water graphics update and no dungeon defenders update....is this true for the upcoming mobile update
    Reactions: doremi。
    doremi。
    doremi。
    We're not sure yet. Ask one of the administrators; they can probably answer back.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    Noted good sir/madame
    Never played a modded version of Terraria. I've just played what's available from the play store. Is that a good or bad thing !!!!
    What are trophy points & use on the TCF, curious about em !!!
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Trophy points are a feature of Forums based off the Xenforo software.

While it is possible to attach a number of points to trophies, we don't use that feature on this site, and so we just have the trophies give 0 points so that members can use trophies to change their title.
    My Facebook=(Virgle Nucoma Bottomlee) My Instagram=(virgle_nucoma_bottomlee) My Snapchat=(olegrizz1990) My Twitter=(OleGrizz90) in italics ✓
    The social group feature on TCF, does that mean I lose this TCF profile I'm using now or been using or what y'all !!!!
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Link to the official explanation: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/we-are-phasing-out-the-social-group-feature-on-tcf.75337/
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Your profile will be fine, don't worry. This is simply a decision to phase-out a feature of the forum which has more or less been abandoned by the creator; which in turn has been preventing us from updating the forum software.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    Thank you Kelp for the info
    7 broken hero swords in 1 lunar eclipse event :-0 which aided me in FINALLY making the Terra Blade which will do around 135 base damage
    I wonder if the Endless quiver & Ammo pouch will be apart of the new mobile update that's coming out cause it'd be awesome to have !!!!
    Sockmonkey367
    Sockmonkey367
    Yes, all base 1.3 stuff will be coming to Mobile.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    Thank ya kindly Sockmonkey367
    I've laid my minecart track but the cart isn't spawning, every time I click on the track, a hook reaches out at whatever point I clicked at
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    I'm playing mobile version
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Maybe you're not close enough?
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    I figured out the problem, the pathway had to be 4 tiles high and I only had it at 3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom