Rhajat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finished watching death note now I must take out my anger on anything that moves within a 5 mile radius
    Elementary was fun I made kid cry on his birthday because I didn't want to fight him good times good times
    I want to revive/recreate the xenoblade chronicles rp but I need help shoot me a PM if your willing to help
    Apparently agar.io is more inappropriate then binding of Isaac
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    My cousin told me when he had some free time in computer class they let him chill and play video games and he was playing BoI and his friend was playing Agar.io and the teacher told his friend to stop playing it because it was inappropriate for school
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Well, I can get why.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Both are equally :red:ed up in its core.

"Murder everything in front of you because you're a freak/everyone else is food."

Thing is knowing games and reality shouldn't mix.
    Hey, you may want to get rid of the slash in the first spoiler tag in your sig so the majority isn't cut off.
    Just downed the first two metroid fusion bosses in one sitting THEY were comically easy
    I just wanted the power of a god this martyr stuff not for me- can anyone guess who said this video game quote
    i keep reading your name as "Virizion The Shuckle" that sounds like something i woulld name MY shuckle
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    This was actually my zekroms nickname during pokemon white I liked the name so I use it for forums and I named my shuckle in my x play through so that's were this name comes from
    Are there any fellow shulk or ike mains in ssb4
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Most of my IRL friends just play Shulk to mess around and spam Backslash, to the point of one of them training a Shulk amiibo to do only Backslash, even to recover from under the stage.
    Sometimes I try to play Shulk since I feel like I'm the only person in that group who actually knows how the Monado Arts work.

My true mains are Link, Dark Pit, and Mewtwo though.
    excession
    excession
    I main with Zero Suit Samus. Her grabs and air moves are ridiculous. Her spike (B down) is also pretty sweet.

Other than that I love to use Roy, Mewtwo, and the Villager.
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    I main Ike, but I'm terrible with Shulk.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom