Sombyr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What would a 2 dimensional person see? They would see the edges of stuff, never the full shape, right? Cont.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Wait, what if the 2D person's vision worked like ours, minus one dimension. As in, each eye sees 1 dimension as opposed to our 2, and because the eyes are in 2 different positions, it creates a stereoscopic effect. Based on how the edge is perceived by both eyes, their brain would approximate the 2nd dimension. Basically, they might perceive width in the same way we perceive depth.
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    This is why I never wish to be any 2D character in anything.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    No kidding. I think I might develop a pathological fear of 2D shapes if I keep this up.
    I hate being sick and tired at the same time. I can never tell what I'm saying, or how ridiculous it sounds.
    Wouldn't more pages lead to "Reality" than "Philosophy" on Wikipedia? Philosophy leads to reality, and other pages are bound to lead to it.
    Not trying to be r00d, but I've never liked it when a filename's extension has capitals in its... self :p
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    I've always meant to change it, but I didn't want to waste one of my name changes on it.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Are they limited? Huh. If I were you, I'd get back to the real you ASAP.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    I know they used to be, and I'm pretty sure they still are.
    It's funny how you can find Pokemon Soul Silver with everything for 40$, but Pokemon Heart Gold is the same for a run down old cartridge.
    I've yet to hear any logical explanation for Superman's power.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    I wasn't rejecting that information because it was illogical, but because it's a dumb explanation for a character who's one of the most powerful beings in fiction. You can't just dump that one "He's an alien." It's just dumb. It'd make sense if he were like some kind of god, or was tethered to the universe in some way, but as far as I know, he's not.
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    Powerfull being? Yes.
    Said being has a weakness to special green rocks? Yes.
    Said rocks are easy to find? Yes.
    Villans know of this weakness? Yes.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Awfully specific "weakness" that somehow never works. Usual old comic bull:red:.
    I hate it when people won't admit they've lost, because then they usually win.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    To be clear: That's a joke about how people keep leaving in Pokemon Showdown when I bring out my Azumarill, even though they have a perfect counter.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    That is exactly what the phrase "the important thing is to compete, not to win" means - even if you're sure of your loss, giving up makes you look like more of a loser than trying would.
    Anyone else had an issue with Windows 10 where the Taskbar, brightness controls, and volume controls all stop responding until a reboot?
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    It's odd that I seem to be the only one with this problem. I've yet to encounter anyone else with similar issues.
    powpowitsme
    powpowitsme
    Have you tried searching your computer for "Find and fix problems"? If so, Have you tried running it?
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    I've tried every trouble shooting method available, and none found any issues. It's worth noting that this only happens if I leave my computer on overnight. It might be an odd corrupt install...
    I sorta wish I participated in the original Twitch plays Pokemon for more than 5 minutes...
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    >start9
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    I remember joining at the ledge, sitting there watching it, thinking how dumb it was, and after five minutes, when we hadn't passed the ledge, I left.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I never watched much at all. The only real thing I remember was them being in GSC and they were in the gym with tiles that teleported you to the beginning. I thought they were never going to pass it.
    I saw that before school, and by the time school ended, they finished.
    Confuse Ray missed! Confuse Ray missed! Confuse Ray missed! Confuse Ray hit! Confusion ended! ¬.¬
    I should really stop apartment surfing at this age. I get excited when I find a one, then realize I won't be able to get it for years.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    In addition, there's very little chance that that one will still be available once I CAN afford one.
    Pokemon should have pokeballs that you can paint. Just bring your Pokemon to some guy, and those in that pokeball could get theirs painted.
    Step 1.) Watch scene invoking a strong emotion. Step 2.) replay it with Yakety Sax playing. That emotion is now humor.
    Abyssalis
    Abyssalis
    Well done. You have reached the maximum humor level allowed in the universe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom